Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Leeds - Match Thread

Comments

• 15.55 HERE IN THE LOWLANDS
  • To stand a chance in the new year, we have got to go through December without a defeat, not always winning, but stop losing
  • Quick cheeky look in whilst visiting the Christmas Markets in Vienna (they are gorgeous - wow!). Managed to tire the missus out (through much walking by the way!!!) so taking time out back in the hotel to look in. COYA!!

PS: Train booked for a bit of 'do re mi' in Salzburg tomorrow!!

Ha, supposed to be there next weekend,but may have to cancel because missus has injured her leg, currently on a crutch. How crowded is it? Mate was there midweek on biz, said it was swamped.

Honestly Prague, I have been surprised just how (relatively) quiet it is. Went to the main market at the Rathaus yesterday, late afternoon/early evening, and it wasn't too bad at all. Today have been to the market in the museum quarter (Maria Theresien Platz) and it was busier but bearable (orange punch, gluwein and bratwurst helped). Going to head out to Prater tonight where I expect it to be a lot busier to be fair. Beautiful city (alt stadt) centre.
  • Tough call prolly won't make it till second half .... Hardly moving hence I'm on here
    Turn around or stick with it

Son wants to battle on zzzzzz

Is that the A12 or A13 approach?
    A12 .... Just got to Bromley by bow .... 40 mins about half a mile Fffs ... Serves me right living in the north
  • Kick off at 11am in Dominican Republic.
    80 degrees and cloudy.

3-1 Addicks win. It's got to come together soon, hasn't it?
  • KICK-OFF | Leeds get things underway. We're attacking the Jimmy Seed Stand in the first half. COYA! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Just checking in fron Boston, Massachusetts. Almost 10am here. Looking for two points to get me into a good mood before I head off to see the Bruins @ 1pm

Here in misty Paris we're looking for three points, not .....two!
  • Very jealous @A-R-T-H-U-R

It's cold and getting dark already in Sidcup
  • 1:31 Ricardo Vaz Te (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2' Early booking for Leeds' Scott Wooton, who comes right through the back of Ricardo Vaz Te with a tackle http://www.player.cafc.co.uk/live-matches
  • I couldn't care less about the Celtics. Basketball does nothing for me. It's almost as bad as watching tennis.

I forgot the weather on my post - 12C and sunny, which is not normal for this time of year. Record low snow (that is, none)
  • 3:14 Offside, Leeds United. Lewis Cook tries a through ball, but Stuart Dallas is caught offside.
  • Tough call prolly won't make it till second half .... Hardly moving hence I'm on here

Tough call prolly won't make it till second half .... Hardly moving hence I'm on here

A12 .... Just got to Bromley by bow .... 40 mins about half a mile Fffs ... Serves me right living in the north
    It's a bastard, been stuck in that many times, but once you get through the tunnel approach lights you can be at the Valley very quickly, if you can get parked. At least you know we won't score in the first half!
  • Fraeye dressed for his half time frame against Steve Davis
  • Heavy rain oop narth and a few late cancellations

Morecombe v Exeter
    Oldham v Millwall
    Fleetwood v Walsall
    Bradford v Southend

Quality, I know someone who went to oldham on his own!
  • 5:13 Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Stuart Dallas.
  • Hudders 0 B/City 1
  • 6:26 Johnnie Jackson (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Sponsored links:

• 7:09 Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
    7:09 Foul by Tom Adeyemi (Leeds United).
  • remember Paul Benson?
    scored for Luton
  • 9:22 Attempt missed. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te with a through ball.
  • 08:11, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. To be honest though, only up to listen because our 7 month old doesn't yet believe in lie-ins.
  • @CAFCofficial: 10' CLOSE! Lovely move from Charlton. Vaz Te slips in @gh_reza and he's slides inches wide from an almost impossible angle #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Wanting to leave my guesthouse and go home. Absolutely bucketing down here in Phuket at just after 10pm. At least it's warm rain. COYR
  • ross1 said:

5:13 Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Stuart Dallas.

Any other players named after places in the US? Charlie Austin & Stewart Houston spring to mind.
  • Paul Walsh commentating on SSN
  • Wanting to leave my guesthouse and go home. Absolutely bucketing down here in Phuket at just after 10pm. At least it's warm rain. COYR

Perhaps the most unrelated to Charlton post ever with COYR at the end lol.

COYR
  • According to Paul Walsh, slow start but Charlton have started the better. Two chances for Reza
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!