Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Leeds - Match Thread

Comments

• 11:47 Attempt missed. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te.
  • 12:34 Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Tareiq Holmes-Dennis.
  • Quick cheeky look in whilst visiting the Christmas Markets in Vienna (they are gorgeous - wow!). Managed to tire the missus out (through much walking by the way!!!) so taking time out back in the hotel to look in. COYA!!

PS: Train booked for a bit of 'do re mi' in Salzburg tomorrow!!

Ha, supposed to be there next weekend,but may have to cancel because missus has injured her leg, currently on a crutch. How crowded is it? Mate was there midweek on biz, said it was swamped.

Honestly Prague, I have been surprised just how (relatively) quiet it is. Went to the main market at the Rathaus yesterday, late afternoon/early evening, and it wasn't too bad at all. Today have been to the market in the museum quarter (Maria Theresien Platz) and it was busier but bearable (orange punch, gluwein and bratwurst helped). Going to head out to Prater tonight where I expect it to be a lot busier to be fair. Beautiful city (alt stadt) centre.
    Thanks mate. Hope she recovers enough. Been a few times but never pre Christmas. Enjoy it.

• 14' SAVE! Ademola Lookman cuts in from the left and shoots at goal. Silvestri gets down to his right to palm it away #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 13:32 Foul by Jordan Cousins (Charlton Athletic).
  • Reza has had a head clash
  • Are we 2-0 up yet?
  • Fulham 0 B/Ford 1
  • Hull 1 Bolton 0
  • 16' Break in play following a clash of heads between Bridcutt and Reza on the halfway line #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we attacking the covered end? We sound lively
  • remember Paul Benson?
    scored for Luton

Still scores plenty
  • Are we attacking the covered end? We sound lively

JS stand
  • 18:27 Alou Diarra (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • At least we're taking shots these days.
  • 19:33 Foul by Johnnie Jackson (Charlton Athletic).
  • remember Paul Benson?
    scored for Luton

Still scores plenty
    i got northampton on my accumulator.

Fucking benson coming to bite me on the arse for booing him once.
  • remember Paul Benson?
    scored for Luton

Why oh why did we let him go from that golden generation of Charlton talent?
  • 21' Free-kick to Leeds about 25 yards out. Central position. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Derby 0 Brighton 1
  • Sponsored links:

• 4-2-3-1 or a Diamond?
  • ross1 said:

Are we attacking the covered end? We sound lively

JS stand
    Thanks, bodes well for the second half.
  • Cardiff 1 Weds 0
  • Cardiff score
    no not Watt
  • Tony Watt fouled for Cardiff, score from the pen.. What oh what have we done?
  • Watt wins pen for Cardiff..
  • 21' Mowatt steps up, curls over the wall but Henderson gets across his goal to make a comfortable save #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Watt's won a pen for Cardiff! Typical!!!
  • Hope Redmidland is ok ! Is he having a day off from this great job keeping us up to date with the Addicks
  • Mazy Tony Watt run results in a penalty for Cardiff. 1-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!