Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Leeds - Match Thread

Comments

• I like the fact that we have 2 fullbacks capable of getting forward, providing a DM covers.

Also, that's a pretty mobile front 4, with a bit of trickery, pace and movement.

And 2 grafters hopefully providing the platform in central midfield.
    Might miss Diarra's presence and passing there though.

• Traffic horrendous on Blackwall tunnel approach , some chumps have had an accident so I'm sure every fucking dick is rubber necking to get a good look , so will miss kick off .... Touch !!!

i tried to talk my 9 year old out of us going but he insisted , weirdo
    The younger ones are sick or wise ,so aren't attending
    My two sisters who are season ticket holders with my niece and nephews are swerving it due to Rolanditis kicking in

I'm only going to see the filthy Leeds fans sing and show support we can but dream of ....

"We are the champions .... Champions of Europe ....."
  • Heavy rain oop narth and a few late cancellations

Morecombe v Exeter
    Oldham v Millwall
    Fleetwood v Walsall
    Bradford v Southend

Hope plenty of Millwall made the wasted trip
  • Leeds churning up the pitch
  • Very attacking team, just hope it's strong enough defensively. Should be a few goals today anyway!
  • Evening @queensland_addick

Currently dry in the South East, but been some monsoon rain this morning up north apparently.

very wet opp here with a leaking roof and a big bucket!
    reckon this team is a 3-0 or 0-3 or 3-3
  • Checking in from Northern California. 6:33am here.

COYR!!!!!
  • Tough call prolly won't make it till second half .... Hardly moving hence I'm on here
    Turn around or stick with it

Son wants to battle on zzzzzz
  • Was hoping to get to this for my 1st game this season but took on an extra job on this afternoon as Xmas is coming
    Honest I wanted too
    Thanks in advance for the commentary of the game
    Coyr reds give it to the dirty Leeds b**t Ards
    As I'm sure there try and kick us to pieces
    Come on jacko rally ur me
  • Afternoon from a pissing down Dublin. Cheers Seth. COYA.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we win, we can move up 3 places, above Hudders and Bristol City, who are playing each other, providing City win and we score 2 more goals than them. Although at the moment, the most important thing is 3 points today and Tuesday
  • Checking in from a week's holiday in Dorset with a shocking cold. Need something to liven me up.
  • An attacking lineup. It's at the back where we'll have to see. Maybe Diarra alongside Lennon will work. Good to see THD getting the nod over Fox.
  • Quick cheeky look in whilst visiting the Christmas Markets in Vienna (they are gorgeous - wow!). Managed to tire the missus out (through much walking by the way!!!) so taking time out back in the hotel to look in. COYA!!

PS: Train booked for a bit of 'do re mi' in Salzburg tomorrow!!
  • 7:38 Alberta, Canada - the kids are crashing about, strange that on a school day it's like raising the dead with them at this time,
  • Tough call prolly won't make it till second half .... Hardly moving hence I'm on here

Is that the A12 or A13 approach?

Good for your lad that he wants to carry on.
    That's the spirit!

But you'll know we'll win if you go home.

• Quick cheeky look in whilst visiting the Christmas Markets in Vienna (they are gorgeous - wow!). Managed to tire the missus out (through much walking by the way!!!) so taking time out back in the hotel to look in. COYA!!

PS: Train booked for a bit of 'do re mi' in Salzburg tomorrow!!

Ha, supposed to be there next weekend,but may have to cancel because missus has injured her leg, currently on a crutch. How crowded is it? Mate was there midweek on biz, said it was swamped.

• I reckon we'll have much more threat down the left today. Just a tad worried about Solly on the other side. Bridcutt is their main danger.
    Still keeping the faith - a 2-1 win for us: JBG and Reza. COYRs
  • edited December 2015
    I thought Bridcutt was more a Defensive Midfielder?
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob said:

Checking in from Northern California. 6:33am here.

COYR!!!!!

Morning @Rob what's the weather like out there at the mo?
  • So, a very attacking lineup. Let's hope we can hold it together at the back
  • NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!

Well not today anyway...
  • Afternoon from a sunny Valencia. Good luck to the team and the protesters. Can;t wait to be back later in the month to see a game, even if times are bad at the moment.
  • Nice today. Chilly though. Forecast to be mid to upper 50's. Apparently we're in for a real soaker this Winter though. El Nino and all that.
  • Just checking in fron Boston, Massachusetts. Almost 10am here. Looking for two points to get me into a good mood before I head off to see the Bruins @ 1pm
  • Reporting for duty on the CL match thread. My enforced absense has not done the trick so i am back for a home win!!!!
  • Just checking in fron Boston, Massachusetts. Almost 10am here. Looking for two points to get me into a good mood before I head off to see the Bruins @ 1pm

The Warriors did a number on you guys last night :-)
  • Good evening from China! It's nearly 11pm now. Feeling very sleepy so not sure if I'll be able to stay up for the whole game... Still, COYR!
  • Good evening from China! It's nearly 11pm now. Feeling very sleepy so not sure if I'll be able to stay up for the whole game... Still, COYR!

Don't worry, there's always a risk us watching here will have the same problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!