Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our New Manager?

124»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    kimbo said:

Sounds from the meeting as it will be KF. They will try to appease the fan base by promoting Euell and JJ.

I actually wouldn't mind this
    I would.

And of course it will be Fraeye. Cheap option.
  • Chizz said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Owners rarely sack the manager without having someone in mind. I fully believe that Malky Makay was that someone but the reaction by some of our 'ever so precious' support has no doubt made them think twice. If that is the case then it would seem that RD & KM are trying to make an appointment this time that will appease the majority.

Is it really "ever so precious" to articulate an opposition to the recruitment of someone whose racist, homophobic and sexist communications have been widely discussed and not denied? If so, then I apologise. But I won't stop being "ever so precious", if an abhorrent, nasty, cruel and disgusting twerp gets the top job at my football team.

I don't for one moment think that anything I have written on here would have made the Charlton board members change their minds about hiring Makay. But, I would be very, very proud if it had.

If my being "ever so precious" causes you more offence than a racist, then I think you need to re-calibrate, because I won't.
    Strikes me as funny that some people, the likes of which would be upset by Malky Mackay being appointed, are very likely the sort of liberal lefty that would be all for re-integrating all sorts of criminals into society ( 2nd chances and all that). However when the issue is racism then all hope of a second chance goes out the window!!
    Murderers etc get a second chance but not name callers. Strange!
  • What happens when Fraeye gets sacked in 9 months time? Isn't he the last available 'Roland-friendly' coach left out there?
  • All but confirmed judging by tonight's meeting.
  • edited November 2015

9 weeks more likely.
  • cafc999 said:

Maybe have KF as manager and JE and someone else who can really motivate the players?

Euell would be used as a tool to try and pacify the anger against Fraeye.

It MIGHT work but I have my doubts, certainly if the results do not change, Saturday aside that is!
    Someone needs to flag this post.

Calling our Jase "a tool" !

:smile: Not that I'm smiling after tonight's debacle in SE7.

• Roland will be offering the job to KF, however KF is not sure that he is up to it, and is keen to take more of a back-seat role (from a credible source).

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that KF is already unsure that he's up to it! And even more so that RD is happy offering the job to someone who is not confident that he is good enough.
  • BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Paul Lambert has held initial talks with Blackburn and QPR over vacant manager positions #SSNHQ

I'm sure Katrien is also interviewing him...
  • Sponsored links:

• BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Paul Lambert has held initial talks with Blackburn and QPR over vacant manager positions #SSNHQ

I'm sure Katrien is also interviewing him...

Whilst we plod along with Shakin Stevens....
  • Green door. What's that secret your keeping ?
    Sorry someone mentioned shaky.
  • markmc68 said:

Green door. What's that secret your keeping ?
    Sorry someone mentioned shaky.

Meire needs to be shown it.
  • edited November 2015
    Nailed on.
  • Didn't it come from the recent meeting that Roland only appoints managers that he
    knows and trust, so therefore it will be either KF or no one that we have ever heard of.
    Also in one of the papers 3 Championship clubs interested in getting Yann on loan.
    Bolton, Bristol City and us. You bet your life it will never be us!!!!
  • ill piss myself if we lose our next four games. In fact, I'm kind of hoping it happens.

This sham of a football club needs to be shown the error of its ways.
  • Didn't it come from the recent meeting that Roland only appoints managers that he
    knows and trust, so therefore it will be either KF or no one that we have ever heard of.
    Also in one of the papers 3 Championship clubs interested in getting Yann on loan.
    Bolton, Bristol City and us. You bet your life it will never be us!!!!

I'd be very surprised if Bournemouth let him go on loan before January, they have quite a small squad as well.