Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our New Manager?

Have I missed something, or has the interim one been given the gig full time yet?
Certainly seems to be a long long interview process!

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Harry is our new boss.
  • Harry is our new boss.

Do you mean 'Onest 'Arry?
  • Harry Houdini more like.
  • Harry is our new boss.

Do you mean 'Onest 'Arry?
    RSM Harry RHA
  • Was it Nero who fiddled while Rome burned? No doubt Dushitalot is doing the same as QPR, Fulham & Brentford all search for new managers. Lambert & Pearson will be on their wants lists I presume, so we will probably miss out - always assuming that Dushitalot is looking beyond the 4th division in Belgium
  • Harry Potter to weave some magic.
  • Harry hill's had his Collar felt.

There's only one way to sort this out KF.
  • Sponsored links:

• What about the blokes from Salford. At least they swear in English (northern stylee)
  • KF has won a game. I predicted that as soon as he won he would be given the job full time. However I also predicted that win would be in next season's JPT at home to Dagenham.
  • If KF was to be appointed, wouldn't they have done it by now?

Or... are they waiting until after tomorrow's meeting ....(strokes chin thoughtfully)

Or... are they waiting until after tomorrow's meeting ....(strokes chin thoughtfully)

Something will be said before tomorrows meeting you can count on that.But it will not be anything re manager.

Something will be said before tomorrows meeting you can count on that.But it will not be anything re manager.
    Possibly a loan, to keep the fans quiet
  • Come on down David Moyes lol
  • Disappointed but not entirely surprised that we haven't appointed a full time Manager/Head Coach yet.

I'm actually ok with KF staying on in some kind of support role but, like many others here, would like the new guy to have a decent amount of experience in English football (not necessary saying he has to be British though).

What bugs me the most is the continued radio silence from our beloved board when there is an ever growing list of fully capable English managers currently without clubs! I fear we are going to miss the boat and revert back to 'plan A' (giving the job to KF full time).

It's time RD and his cronies admit that his masterplan is a right royal balls up and take the necessary corrective action before it is too late.

It all starts with getting an experienced and well respected man at the helm.

I wish they would bloody get on with it!
  • Disappointed but not entirely surprised that we haven't appointed a full time Manager/Head Coach yet.

I'm actually ok with KF staying on in some kind of support role but, like many others here, would like the new guy to have a decent amount of experience in English football (not necessary saying he has to be British though).

What bugs me the most is the continued radio silence from our beloved board when there is an ever growing list of fully capable English managers currently without clubs! I fear we are going to miss the boat and revert back to 'plan A' (giving the job to KF full time).

It's time RD and his cronies admit that his masterplan is a right royal balls up and take the necessary corrective action before it is too late.

Do you really expect they tell us who the are talking to ?

• Sponsored links:

Do you really expect they tell us who the are talking to ?

Of course not but I expect them to at least acknowledge that they are interviewing other candidates for the role.
  • Out of interest out of all the recently sacked managers with Championship experience who do people think will take us forward
  • Especially frustrating as there are several other Championship clubs now looking for a manager - QPR, Fulham etc. Any chance (albeit a very slim one) of us hiring an experienced British manager is made even harder by the fact that we haven't exactly been quick about it and now have competition.
  • Lambert, Sherwood, Rogers, Moyes, and Pearson would all take us forward given the chance. When you start so far back, almost anyone would!
  • Owners rarely sack the manager without having someone in mind. I fully believe that Malky Makay was that someone but the reaction by some of our 'ever so precious' support has no doubt made them think twice. If that is the case then it would seem that RD & KM are trying to make an appointment this time that will appease the majority.
  • Out of interest out of all the recently sacked managers with Championship experience who do people think will take us forward

Why does it have to be a manager who has been sacked? What's so wrong with looking at promising managers in the Football League?

Of the free agents I'd go for Lambert, McDermott or Pearson.
  • How could an experienced Championship manager take us forward if Roly retains a say in who plays in the team? Successful Managers are very different from Head Coaches.
  • Pedro45 said:

Lambert, Sherwood, Rogers, Moyes, and Pearson would all take us forward given the chance. When you start so far back, almost anyone would!

This
  • How could an experienced Championship manager take us forward if Roly retains a say in who plays in the team? Successful Managers are very different from Head Coaches.

Exactly. Which is a why a change in approach and trust in an experienced manager / head coach / whatever you want to call them can be trusted to do their job.