Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien In?

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Tayls said:

The football club is clearly being run in a way which has alienated a lot of fans and I recognise fans' frustrations.

se9addick I watched the protest from the stadium side and just felt sorry for Katrien as a human being having to face a congregation of men shouting abuse at her.

There was a fair number of women at the protest.
  • I didn't know if I should flag or lol this. I did neither. What an absolute load of old tosh.
  • Tayls said:

The football club is clearly being run in a way which has alienated a lot of fans and I recognise fans' frustrations.

se9addick I watched the protest from the stadium side and just felt sorry for Katrien as a human being having to face a congregation of men shouting abuse at her.

Tell that to Roland.
  • edited November 2015
    Tayls said:

I have to say Katrien deserves credit for facing the protest today which takes a lot of bottle.

I personally don't think she deserves the vitriol being directed at her.

The problem is clearly Roland, swearing at Katrien isn't the way to solve things.

• colin1961 said:

So Katrien deserves credit for going up to a window and laughing at those protesting?

You must be having a laugh. KM deserves nothing but criticism for the quite frankly disgusting attitude she showed towards the fans this afternoon.

agree .. She was happy talking to supporters outside club shop and main entrance then she was in Bartrums taking time to talk to people ...

I would be laughing only seeing 300 turn up ...... out of 10000 season ticket holders all fuss about nothing

300 ??
  • colin1961 said:

So Katrien deserves credit for going up to a window and laughing at those protesting?

You must be having a laugh. KM deserves nothing but criticism for the quite frankly disgusting attitude she showed towards the fans this afternoon.

agree .. She was happy talking to supporters outside club shop and main entrance then she was in Bartrums taking time to talk to people ...

I would be laughing only seeing 300 turn up ...... out of 10000 season ticket holders all fuss about nothing

colin1961 said:

I'd be more worried about the season ticket holders not turning up to the game at all.
    Precisely
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Colin I've never posted anything about your posts and have assumed you just have an opinion that is 180 degrees from mine. But you're making me cross now. I've also never posted anything about PL54's posts. I assume you are either the same person or related?
    This.
  • For balance: Re. Smiling and taking photos. I'm pleased she was taking photos, and emailing them to Roland to let him know the extent of fans feelings. That would be a sensible thing to do. As for the smiles, I think we can run and run with interpretation of why, it could be relief, it could be nerves, it could be smiling at the content of a banner, or seeing so many of Roland's faces. It could be that she knows she'll unveil Curbs and Kermorgant at the end of the international break ;). It's equally a jump the assume that he was laughing at the Charlon fans considering them mugs.

Either way things need to change, well done to all those who made their voices heard today.
  • Thommo said:

As for the smiles, I think we can run and run with interpretation of why, it could be relief, it could be nerves, it could be smiling at the content of a banner, or seeing so many of Roland's faces.

I think it was wind
  • If she was taking fotos to send to RD, it would have been sensible to get someone else to take them, even on her phone.

It was all filmed from inside the foyer
  • I not sure I have ever met a Charlton fan older than 5 who can't spell Bartram. Twat.

Spelt wrongly in each of the first few programmes of the 85/86 season, re the Bartram Gate being closed, amazingly.
  • I acknowledge there were a number of women in the crowd but it was the behaviour of many men which made me feel most uncomfortable.
  • Sponsored links:

• First game was it mate?

I was addressing comments made by some members about my failure to mention there were women at the protest.
  • Tayls said:

ohh ffs there were plenty of women there as well from what I could see
  • I still want the useless woman gone, and her boss.
  • Tayls said:

I respect people's right to protest and think it has an important place in society.

When I walked past the protest at about 2.50 it looked like a bunch of aggressive yobs swearing and frothing at the mouth.

The fact that she turned up and took it on the chin shows some bottle.

None of the videos support anything you claim. I also suspect you are blissfully / deliberately unaware of her track record if you think she's hard done by or has done nothing to piss everyone off
  • Impressive way to boost ones lol count.
  • edited November 2015
    Tayls said:

I have to say Katrien deserves credit for facing the protest today which takes a lot of bottle.

I personally don't think she deserves the vitriol being directed at her.

The problem is clearly Roland, swearing at Katrien isn't the way to solve things.

I agree, I'm not blaming Meire at all, she is employed under Roland and as far as I am concerned she is a puppet.

Any major decision Charlton make, I bet Roland has the final say!
  • She's a puppet, she's a puppet