Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien In?

I have to say Katrien deserves credit for facing the protest today which takes a lot of bottle.

I personally don't think she deserves the vitriol being directed at her.

The problem is clearly Roland, swearing at Katrien isn't the way to solve things.

Comments

• She showed herself up as being as thick as dog shit today. I wouldn't want to a CEO of any company that I had a vested interest in to display such a lack of intelligence. Showing her lack of experience big time.
  • Couldn't give a toss if it shows bottle, still not the way to run a football club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was she actually laughing or does that remark need to be taken with a pinch of salt?
  • Tayls said:

I respect people's right to protest and think it has an important place in society.

When I walked past the protest at about 2.50 it looked like a bunch of aggressive yobs swearing and frothing at the mouth.

The fact that she turned up and took it on the chin shows some bottle.

Lol. You pratt
  • Was she actually laughing or does that remark need to be taken with a pinch of salt?

Yes she was laughing.

• Come on lads, do not fall for it, Tayls is either KM's agent, or he probably isn't even a Charlton supporter, and probably wasn't even at the ground today, just a wind-up and getting exactly the response he/she wants
  • se9addick said:

Tayls said:

I respect people's right to protest and think it has an important place in society.

When I walked past the protest at about 2.50 it looked like a bunch of aggressive yobs swearing and frothing at the mouth.

Care to expand on what you though made it look "like a bunch of aggressive yobs swearing and frothing at the mouth" ?
    Mrs AFKA
    You're married to @tayls ?
  • Tayls said:

Hahahaha. Have you ever been to a match against Millwall ? Or in a crowd of more than 10 ? Have a look at the photos in the relevant thread. The bloke in the main shot is about 80.
    Good effort mate but think you've tried too hard !
  • Sponsored links:

• The football club is clearly being run in a way which has alienated a lot of fans and I recognise fans' frustrations.

se9addick I watched the protest from the stadium side and just felt sorry for Katrien as a human being having to face a congregation of men shouting abuse at her.
  • absolutely disgusted with her actions today! taking a photo and laughing! how about come out with a megaphone and address some of the WELL PUBLISHED questions we want answers to! As soon as Jackson done his tunnel jump i started singing Rolland out!

I will support the team but that done it for me to day the arrogance of her!
  • >
    Tayls said:

What an insulting way to talk of our fans. Certainly wasn't like that at all.

KM has proved herself to be incompetent and not up to the job. In any other industry she would have been sacked by the Board by now.

• Tayls said:

The football club is clearly being run in a way which has alienated a lot of fans and I recognise fans' frustrations.

se9addick I watched the protest from the stadium side and just felt sorry for Katrien as a human being having to face a congregation of men shouting abuse at her.

In that case, she shouldn't be in the job cos she's female ? She's a CEO. Being female doesn't excuse the fact that she's shit at her job.
    Her and the rest are worse than Gliksten, Hulyer and Fryer put together.

• Tayls said:

I have to say Katrien deserves credit for facing the protest today which takes a lot of bottle.

I personally don't think she deserves the vitriol being directed at her.

The problem is clearly Roland, swearing at Katrien isn't the way to solve things.

Gad to see you've signed up to the forum Katrien. How's about some new players?

Beat me to it haha
  • The players on show today were good enough to be at least in the top half of the championship if not the play off places. The problem is the work rate has not been good enough until today. For this you have to blame the effort playing staff and the coaching/manager not Katrien.

You can describe what I have said as trolling but I thought this was a forum to exchange ideas and thought it fair for me to put forward the points I did.
  • edited November 2015
    Tayls said:

The football club is clearly being run in a way which has alienated a lot of fans and I recognise fans' frustrations.

Odd to bring gender into it, but whilst you have, if Katrien was a man the "abuse" would be ten times worse. I actually think chivalry is sparing her some of the worst, again unless you have any evidence - regardless how spurious - that things went too far today, which I assume you don't.
  • Tayls said:

Total rubbish ...and I've seen the video footage since. If it had been the way you state it, there would have been arrests.

I wonder what world people like you live in some times.

This was a trouble-free legitimate protest and it won't be the last.
  • Tayls said:

So all the protesters were men and no woman there?

rubbish