Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Comments

• maynard onside and hendo saves a break, just got away with that
    and they play it again, we clear to JBG
    a run
    KAg is stopped and then lweington is fouled
  • we now attack....kag.....chips in..blocked...now he fouls his man..FFS!!!
  • So are KAG and JBG outwide in a 4-4-2? Or Reza? Seems a huge ask for Jackson and Cousins in the middle regardless.

• Maynard should have scored the 1 on 1
  • Save kept us in it but mildly better so far going forward - JBG playing through centre
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    48' Watt takes on the hosts' defence again. He beats his man, but MK recover and the striker gives away a foul. #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    58' SAVE! Henderson denies Maynard one-on-one. #cafc #CAFCLive

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago
    So close to 2-0. Maynard denied by Henderson - great save 1 v1.

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 1m1 minute ago
    Hendo big save as Maynard breaks through one on one #cafc
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 19s20 seconds ago
    50' Poyet with a speculative effort from 25 yards. It sails well wide. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fk taken......jj and diarra lose out.....they attack...shot comes in....high
  • Bringing KAG on is a white flag beyond all others. I know he assisted the last goal we scored. I know he's scored himself (the last away goal we scored? feels like it). But he is utterly useless and it takes a lot for me to discard nuance like that
  • open game.....jbg...watt.....reza wins it....but fouls and gets booked
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8s8 seconds ago
    50' Reza fouled for a pullback on Potter. First offence...yellow card. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Potter is fouled by one of ours
    a booking for one of ours maybe REZa
    they don't know
  • Poyet shooting against us, must be in our half
  • I dont think we could beat the Doncaster belles with this team
  • Leuth said:

Bringing KAG on is a white flag beyond all others. I know he assisted the last goal we scored. I know he's scored himself (the last away goal we scored? feels like it). But he is utterly useless and it takes a lot for me to discard nuance like that

Bullsh*t
  • If it wasn't so depressing I'd admire the great view from this great stadium
  • MK free kick on half way
    4 players booked for us, none for them
  • they have the ball and we concede a throw
  • Anyone fancy a game of online scrabble? Anything to get me away from watching reza throw himself.on the floor every 2 minites
  • Sponsored links:

• taken.....we push them backwards.....now they spring forward but our throw
  • Going for 5 yellows again
  • taken.....solly wins it and wins a throw
  • Leuth said:

Bringing KAG on is a white flag beyond all others. I know he assisted the last goal we scored. I know he's scored himself (the last away goal we scored? feels like it). But he is utterly useless and it takes a lot for me to discard nuance like that

Well he's done more than anyone else on the pitch or on the bench to help our goals for column this season so I don;t see what you expect them to do instead.
  • C_A_F_C said:

Leuth said:

Bullsh*t
    I'll eat my words if he does anything here. But from what I can tell he lacks composure, finesse, strength or instinct.
  • No commentary. just chit chat
    maynard attacks us, danger
    distant shot well saved by hendo
  • taken.....cuz....jbg.....watt...tackled.....they break...into area....shoots....hendo saves
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 20s20 seconds ago
    53' Maynard cuts inside and draws a comfortable save from Henderson. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • we have it
    diarra to solly
    to jbg but they regain it
  • now called Reza an Iranian international, balance there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!