Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Comments

• So right footed Reza who has always put his best performances for Iran from the right is playing on the left ?
  • jj to cuz..now kag..to reza...baur our throw....fox to jbg...fox....cuz...losses it
  • diarra....solly...watt..tackled....concedes a fk
  • MK attack.
    Diarra header, but poyet links and potter skill, they develop, bowditch, and hendo on to the bar
    but our throw
  • they have the ball....and attack....down the right.....shot comes in...hendo pushes onto crossbar.....but its a addicks throw
  • The amount of times we have it and then suddenly concede a free kick is astonishing
  • maybe straight on to the bar
    and MK head it back
  • Sponsored links:

• According to SSN, Charlton not going to score
  • Leuth said:

Bringing KAG on is a white flag beyond all others. I know he assisted the last goal we scored. I know he's scored himself (the last away goal we scored? feels like it). But he is utterly useless and it takes a lot for me to discard nuance like that

He is only 18 mate.
    And this is why it isn't the time for the likes of Lookman imo

Agreed
  • throw taken......we lose it again...now kag wins it....to reza.....offside
  • They are very disparaging, but Reza offside
    which is about as much success as were getting
  • Utter shambles... at least 2-0 loss probably 3 just for consistency...

What do you expect when you rip the heart and soul out of a football club and try and turn it into a business.

You buy a football club that loses money in a league where EVERY club loses money, you try to cut corners to balance the books realise it doesn't work and then let it ruin... thanks Roly hope you dont wake up tomorrow...
  • MK dons open us up
    long shot tipped away by hendo corner to them, danger for us
  • not sure it was offside.....diarra wins the ball......but they pick up second ball...now attack...shot comes in..hendo tips over for a corner
  • Charlton not going to score. I bet they had that prescripted!
  • corner taken....in it comes....hendo takes
  • Anyone else looking forward to Div 1 next season

and Div 2 the season after?
  • Sponsored links:

• corner coming in
    a poor corner though straight to hendo
  • Anyone else not even care if we get an equaliser? I'm starting to feel that way. Depressed.
  • Second goal is coming, if they get it will be a turkey shoot and we'll loose by 5-6.
  • Henderson to be MOM again
  • Better with JBG thru centre - ball sticking at last
  • Surely Mak needs to be brought on? Unless he's not fit
  • Anyone else looking forward to Div 1 next season

and Div 2 the season after?

At least we wont get beaten by the Spanners when we're safe in Division 2...
  • diarra whacks clear, watt, and our throw on the left
    fox
    to watt
    ball hits one of them
    and then a tussle
    cousins to fox
    diarra there
    look to solly in their half
    long shoit to martin
    easy stop
  • watt has the ball....now fox....reza....fox..watt turns....jbg.....fouled...not given.....diarra...has it...solly...reza....attacks shoots from distance....wide
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!