Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Evening folks and welcome to this evenings match thread. So the squad go into tonight's match on the back of 3 losses, all at the same scoreline of 0-3. We are now moving into a crucial period for the team, and we need to get at least a point tonight, but unless KF changes his plans (sorry RD's plans) and we play to win rather than not concede I can see this ending at best 0-0. I intend to keep the thread going until the very end, I just hope I'm not despairing after 45 minutes!! I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them.

Comments

• Smile Red
  • Thanks in advance Red.
    I fear more misery, hope I'm wrong
  • Thanks, RedMid.
  • What are we expecting from the squad ? Reza start ? Lookman bench ?
  • he'd better not bloody well set up not to lose.

be interesting to hear from some of the 361 there tonight.
  • Love Charlton Hate The Belgians.
  • I reckon he'll start Jackson, Lookman on the bench. Way too early even for the squad in my books, Euell is a brave man allowing/persuading it - the boys brimming full of confidence, that'll soon be sucked out of him hanging around this lot.
  • Keep up the good work Redmidland its the best and only way i can keep in touch with what is going on with the match.
  • We're in our lovely Third Kit again
  • Big, big, BIG game for us tonight. If we play toothless football again and lose convincingly, I fear the very worse. If Karel gets us playing good attacking fearless football then there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Red.

Purple Pain

Why? We could wear all red couldn't we? It's not as if they're going to sell any third replica kits.
  • Good evening Red, confident you will enjoy doing the commentary tonight, just have a practice
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
    that is what you need
  • DAMMIT.... Church has been left on the bench!!
  • Team News-: CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, McAleny, Cousins, Jackson, Gudmundsson, Watt, Ghoochannejhad
  • Henderson, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, McAleny, Cousins, Jackson, Gudmundsson, Watt, Ghoochannejhad
  • Bet the MK Dons dressing room are pissing themselves.

Diego Poyet has just told them Reza Ghoochannejhad is playing
  • Sponsored links:

• Get in!!... Lookman is on the bench
  • SUBS | Pope, Sarr, Holmes-Dennis, Ba, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok, Lookman
  • Revising prediction now I've seen the team. 5-0.
  • Looks like he is not going for 0-0
  • edited November 2015
    Lookman on the bench....lets hope he doesn't get some confidence taken from him
  • ross1 said:

Good evening Red, confident you will enjoy doing the commentary tonight, just have a practice
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
    that is what you need

FFS, thought we'd scored ...
    Game hasnt started yet mate...
  • 1 goal in 17 for Reza for us.. Makes Simon Church's 3 in 8 for MKD look genius
  • Quite encouraged by that starting line up. If Big Mak is not fully fit then let's try something else with senior players rather than with kids, or three left backs.
  • MK Dons -:STARTING XI: Martin; Spence, Upson, Kay, Lewington (c); Poyet, Potter; Carruthers, Bowditch, Murphy; Maynard.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!