Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Comments

• 1 goal in 17 for Reza for us.. Makes Simon Church's 3 in 8 for MKD look genius

What about his goal against Dagenham?

Plus he cant afford to piss around... He doesnt have a Contract next season, if he doesnt want to end up in the arse end of nowhere he's got to perform to attract clubs
  • Where's Moussa gone? And Bergdich? What chance have we got without our Belgian and Moroccan.
  • Dons Subs-:Cropper, Hodson, Baker, Powell, Hall, Church, Gallagher.
  • Excuse my positiveness, but I don't mind the look of this team. Seems like a dynamic and fluid line up, that can be switched between a 4-5-1 in defense, and 4-4-2 when attacking maybe.
  • 1 goal in 17 for Reza for us.. Makes Simon Church's 3 in 8 for MKD look genius

What about his goal against Dagenham?

Plus he cant afford to piss around... He doesnt have a Contract next season, if he doesnt want to end up in the arse end of nowhere he's got to perform to attract clubs
    League Two team - non entity goal to me when we're battling against Championship sides. I don't like the man as he's the epitomy of our ownership, not here for the club he's here for himself, when the going got tough he flew off elsewhere, no time for that sort of player.

I'm sure he'll go and score now though :- ))
  • Give Lookman a run out when we are 4 up
  • Why the f*ck is Watt STILL starting? Makienok and Reza should be playing ffs.
  • edited November 2015

Where's Moussa gone? And Bergdich? What chance have we got without our Belgian and Moroccan.

Perhaps KF has seen Bergdych for what he is: a bad buy. I never have been convinced by Moussa.
  • Im going for a 2-1 I think we can win this
  • Macronate said:

he'd better not bloody well set up not to lose.

be interesting to hear from some of the 361 there tonight.

Agreed, he should be going all out for defeat... it's what we Charlton fans expect.
  • Sponsored links:

• If they are not injured, how does Moussa and Bergdich feel being replaced by a 17-year-old
  • We have the players to win this. The bench is also strong. As has been said before, it's down to the tactics. The players haven't busted a gut enough of the time to get an early goal. KF should tell them to play without fear from the off. Otherwise we'll just get another embarrassment like Saturday.
  • Reza ❤️
  • sam3110 said:

Why the f*ck is Watt STILL starting? Makienok and Reza should be playing ffs.

Not sure if serious but he's our best player. Need him to get his confidence back and the only way he's going to do that is minutes on the pitch.
  • Come on you Reds! Let's hope that Lookman comes on and gets a couple of goals so we get a good price for him when RD sells him in January. lol
  • The quality is there on the field tonight. Not too confident in McAleny and Fox but on paper we should be winning this. COYR.
  • Likes Gudmundsson on the left, doesn't he?

Don't like to see us without Big Mak up top. Neither Watt or Reza are going to hold it up.

Mind you, after the last 3 games anything is worth a try.
  • Could it be McAleny playing on the right and JBG on the left?
  • Sponsored links:

• Vincenzo said:

Likes Gudmundsson on the left, doesn't he?

Don't like to see us without Big Mak up top. Neither Watt or Reza are going to hold it up.

I agree with you but from what I heard of Saturday he had a shocker and as you say anything is worth a try. Fair to give Reza a proper shot at it.
  • Hosts will play a 4-2-3-1 formation...surely not another game where extra man in midfield will see #cafc outnumbered in key area?
  • Hope I'm wrong but that team looks lightweight
  • sam3110 said:

Can produce a moment of magic without warning. Watt is a player underperforming unlike Reza who is so bereft of ability.
  • Vincenzo said:

Makienok didnt hold it up top against Middlesbrough though?

With a Defence of Matthew Upson (36) / Antony Kay (33) / Dean Lewington (31)... They're not going to be the quickest or the most mobile so have Watt / Reza use their pace against them... They'll love a battle against Makienok (or love someone with the inexperience of Ahearne-Grant or Lookman), which they'd win all day long... We just need to get the Strikers the ball which is the hardest part
  • Vincenzo said:

How many games has it been ?
  • Vincenzo said:

What makes you think Johann is playing left wing?
  • smiffyboy said:

Im going for a 2-1 I think we can win this

Agree. I've put a few quid on it.

It's the hope that kills you.
  • 30 mins till ko
  • sam3110 said:

Can produce a moment of magic without warning. Watt is a player underperforming unlike Reza who is so bereft of ability.
    You did watch the World Cup didn't you? There's clearly some ability there, in fact I have seen him show some of it even for us. I think in his first season for us he was lightweight and clearly not up for it, but hey (even if it's because he is looking for a new contract somewhere) if he plays to his potential I think we have a decent player on our hands.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!