Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's MK Dons match thread 3/11/15

Comments

• Club should do something good for once ad refund all ticket prices for an away game or two.
  • edited November 2015
    KF team talk: well done on competing for half an hour guys, I think we really irritated the home fans there!! Let's play with a smile on our faces and we'll only concede two goals this time.
  • Macronate said:

what did we all expect ffs..,we've got a Belgian 3rd div manager and if he masterminded our escape under Riga then I'm a Dutchman.

we're being run by morons.

I expected 3-0. Would be kind f they could concede them in the first few minutes of the second half so our fans could get an early night...
  • Piss poor
  • Shall we just get Lookman on...
  • Bet 365
    MK to score next 2/1
    US to score next 2.88/1
    Are they having a laugh and taking the piss
    We could not score I'd we played for a week
    Do we actually score in training??
  • I predict Lookman eventually coming on for MacAlney. If that happens I wish him every success, but I really worry it might be too much too soon. The lad is a lad, and this division is craggy and grim.
  • So that's 18 League games on the trot in which we have not scored in the first 40 minutes and just one goal in the first half of those matches.

That's not a coincidence. That's about being ultra negative and hoping that, ultimately, you will nick a result.

As the saying goes, "if you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got".
  • Bet 365
    MK to score next 2/1
    US to score next 2.88/1
    Are they having a laugh and taking the piss
    We could not score I'd we played for a week
    Do we actually score in training??

Yeah because they play against Bauer and Diarra
  • off for a lie down....back soon.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Fucking joke of a club
  • Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Yet another game we can't score in the first half.

Apart from the Sarr goal home to Huddersfield we are yet to score in the first 40 minutes this season. Pretty unbelievable stat when you think about. Shambolic and tells you all you need to know about which way we're heading this season.
    It's no coincidence proven attacking players are also the most expensive.

We have one decent (but not great) hold up player, no goalscorers up front or in midfield (Jackson doesn't offer that any more and JBG hasn't shown it thnis season), no out and out wingers (all seem seem to prefer to cut inside onto their stronger foot) and no attacking options central midfield.

No real chance of getting results while we can't score goals.
    Bang on the money. We've been shite every single time we've tried to play two small guys up front, going right back to the days Powell tried it with BWP and that loanee from Liverpool who's name escapes me.

If Mak isn't fit, then we desperately need a player who can offer us an outlet up top - a Kermorgant or a Fuller, someone who stands half a chance of getting one our aimless hoofs under control and bringing the midfield into the game. In turn they need players trying to get close to them and offer a pass. That late equaliser vs Fulham is one of the only times I've been aware of the centre midfield getting in front of the forwards all season.
  • Roland fiddles while Charlton burns.
  • Their attack will just run at Bauer and Diarra and if one does not get sent off, it will be a miracle, and we don't do miracles at Charlton
  • CAFCsayer said:

I miss Slater and Jimenez

I miss Mark Hulyer and Mike Gliksten
  • We want our Powelly back
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 2m2 minutes ago
    Fraeye on the pitch now marching over to the subs warming up. #cafc
  • As its nearly the 5th of November...

Build a bonfire, build a bonfire
    Put Miere on the top
    Put Roland in the middle

you know the rest..

• Sponsored links:

• Any of the Belgian mafia at the game tonight?
  • Odd, they have 6 fouls to our 7, we have 3 bookings, they have none
  • Sounds like another game where we don't have a clue on how to get into threatening positions.

This game is over.
  • Sunday morning football in that first half against a poor side. Roll on saturday, I fancy a row
  • For the first time I actually don't mind at all if we lose, the less reason for Faraye to have the job the better.

RD has to see what a joke it is having someone like Faraye in the job is and appoint a proper manager.
  • CAFCsayer said:

I miss Slater and Jimenez

I miss Mark Hulyer and Mike Gliksten
    Is John Fryer still about?
  • seth plum said:

I predict Lookman eventually coming on for MacAlney. If that happens I wish him every success, but I really worry it might be too much too soon. The lad is a lad, and this division is craggy and grim.

It might be better for him to get his debut against MK Dons than on Saturday against the Wendies. Just a guess, but I reckon MK are less craggy.
  • If only Ken Craggs hadn't shuffled off this mortal coil...He would do job!
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 2m2 minutes ago
    Fraeye on the pitch now marching over to the subs warming up. #cafc

If he is on the pitch with the subs, who is talking to the first 11 in the changing room
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!