Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons v Charlton | Tue 03 Mov | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• I feel that we may see an improvement.

2-0 to MK Dons.
  • My prediction is that whatever the result, ultimately it probably won't matter.
  • Think we need to do a operation mk. To bring back success like at Eawood and Riverside.
    Think cousins should sit on poyet tonight and press him into giving ball away. I'd go for
    Henderson
    Silly Bauer Sarr. Fox
    Diarra
    Gud. Jacko
    Cousins sat on poyet
    Big mak Watt

• Unless we have learnt how to play as a team and developed some sort of game-plan to threaten the oppositions goal since Saturday it will be another uninspiring defeat.
  • If we can creep above the magic 26% pocession mark and maybe have 2 (two) shots on goal i think we can WIN a corner. No doubt into a cul-de-sac but a corner turned i think...

Fixed it for you LOL
  • It will be a cack game but we might snatch the win.

1-0 Reza 75th minute
  • strangely I wish I was going tonight, unfortunately I can't but I'll be tuning into soccer special more in hope than anticipation

1-1
  • 3 nil defeat, Solly sent off
  • 0-0. Odds are we'll be pants
  • Sponsored links:

• @ForeverAddickted I admire your optimism
  • 2-1 mk dons
  • if we lose I want everyone gone
  • Feeling optimistic... 0-0
  • if we lose I want everyone gone

What? Even me?

• Prediction
    Milton Keynes Dons 0-2 Charlton Athletic (Ghoochanniejad, Lookman)

I can't call this one other than to say we certainly won't win. (and hope I jinx us to win)

• I can't believe this game isn't on Sky and being promoted with the slogan 'JUDGMENT TUESDAY!!!'
  • If we can creep above the magic 26% pocession mark and maybe have 2 (two) shots on goal i think we can WIN a corner. No doubt into a cul-de-sac but a corner turned i think...

Fixed it for you LOL
    You dreamer.
  • edited November 2015
    Interim Manager saw a lot of hope in parking the bus Saturday, we were right in for 60 minutes. So where did it go wrong ? The answer wasting a space with Mac up front. So tonight we play 1-5-5 and go down to 3 goals in the last 15. So holding out for 75 is a massive boost !

I wait to see the side. But we are relegated anyway, a win here will not resolve that. So, like the players, I can,t be arsed.
  • Is he going to park the bus against MK? He doesn't know anything about them.
  • Sponsored links:

• We are due to score in the first half, most likely JGB. Heart says we will win 1-2. Methinks Lookman should play 10 minutes at the Valley not in an away fixture. Is he 16?
  • We are due to score in the first half, most likely JGB. Heart says we will win 1-2. Methinks Lookman should play 10 minutes at the Valley not in an away fixture. Is he 16?

In fact, an away game is probably better at this moment in time. Wouldn't exactly say the Valley is right behind the players, coach, owners at present (rightly or wrongly).
  • 2-1 to MK Donald's
  • 1-0 to us, if we go 4-2-3-1. On the happy pills - could be delirium.
  • Really couldn't give a tosh. But I'll guess at 2-0 or 2-1 MKD, 0-0 or 0-1 at HT. More likely the former.
  • Two glasses of wine into the evening and I have never been more confident we are going to upset the form book and win
  • This is my most positive prediction as a charlton supporter. Fully confident that the rot will stop. 2-0 MK Dons.
  • Really dislike MK Dons and their strange fans. They really should not be where they are and are such a weird club. Talking of weird clubs our heroes have a real six pointer tonight. Will they be full of fight and grab the 3 points showing that our current position is false? No chance! Meek surrender 1-0 MK Dons and we have 3 shots and 2 corners.
  • Nailed on either Poyet or Church will score tonight.
  • Not a huge attendance at Stadium:MK