Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons v Charlton | Tue 03 Mov | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Their last 3 results are
    0-2, 0-3, 0-2

So 2 goals better than us!
  • 0-0 in the final minute, Church is 5 yards out with the goal at his mercy, and hits it as hard as he can. Sadly for him, his shot runs out of steam 2 inches before the line and Diarra whacks it clear to earn us a point.
  • FA, I am surprised you put in BA and left out Diarra. If you think Sarr and Bauer are a good enough central pair, then I would put Diarra in the middle with JJ, (slow I know), but both very experienced and agree Cousins on the left for now to Protect Fox, as no one else they put on the left does. Lookman left out of under 21's today, so presume he is with first team, but surely to leave him out today, must be thinking of putting on the bench. Am I right in thinking Lookman sometimes plays wide left, if so, maybe where we are thinking of playing if needed at the end, as I presume with SM, Reza, Watt, KAG we have enough strikers, or is one of them injured? Got to be positive, 0-2 to us
  • edited November 2015

0-0 in the final minute, Church is 5 yards out with the goal at his mercy, and hits it as hard as he can. Sadly for him, his shot runs out of steam 2 inches before the line and as Diarra tries to whack it clear it hits Solly in the arse and flies back into the goal

Fixed it for you
  • Both as shit as each other, 0-0 or them to snatch it
  • I'm going to make the trip up to MK. A 2-0 win for us and the fight back begins!!!
  • got to be a win for us .. given our perilous state I expect our players to shed blood sweat and tears tomorrow to get us a win .. recent form and effort has been fucking atrocious .. get a grip chaps and show that you're all worth paying, playing and most of all worthy of the SUPPORT you get from the away fans .. get stuck in and COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!

Milton Keynes Dons 0 v CAFC 2
  • I have a sneaking feeling that MK Dons are in a worse on-field state than we are (perhaps just wishful thinking) and this seems to be the must-win game. Anything other than three points against one of the division's three other wretched sides (Rotherham and us ...) and you have to conclude the chasm is deeper than we feared. Heart says even we have to win this kind of game. But if Fraeye thinks the way to do this is pack the defence then God help us.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we dont turn up for this then the Carol experiment has failed. We need a motivator.

1-0 loss
  • 3-0 to MK obviously!

What else can it be!
  • vffvff
    edited November 2015
    According to Statto - http://www.statto.com/football/teams/charlton-athletic/records

if Charlton fail to score they will match the below record set in 1922.

Failing to score - 5 games 06.09.1922 to 30.09.1922
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Nicholas said:

We will lose 2-0, they know we are there for the taking and they will be all over us like a rash from the start.

Our fitness levels will only last 60 minutes however the midfield is still dog shit. Jackson is to slow, whoever is on the left will be pony, Cousins is poor and JBG will cut in from the right 50 times and have his shot blocked each and every time How about putting him on the left and let him cross the ball for once.

Simon Church will score and go running over the 400 fans with his finger to his lip. There will be a few on here who say we should have kept him and he wasn't a bad player and that he works really hard and we could do with a player like him now etc.

Sod it who gives a shit anyway.

I want Nicholas to be chosen as one of the random fans for the meeting with Kermit & Miss Piggy. They need to hear it from someone who tells it how it is.
    They won't chose him because he is one of the older fans the club aren't interested in unfortunately
  • 0-0 best we can hope for.....match thread from 6.45 pm for those that may be interested.
  • Yes please Red
  • Q) How can it get any worse?

A) A defeat tomorrow evening and a Rotherham draw at the Riverside would see us bottom.

Actually, it will be interesting to see how Rotherham bounce back from their "unacceptable" 0-3 defeat on Saturday.
  • Henderson
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    Diarra
    Kennedy Jackson Makienok JBG
    Watt

0-2 the Addicks
  • I would seriously play Lookman from the start coz we know he's talented and he cannot do any worse than the players recently! Plus he's a goalscorer, it might just work! Has Fraeye got the guts to do it though
  • Sponsored links:

• We will loose. 2-1
  • uie2 said:

I would seriously play Lookman from the start coz we know he's talented and he cannot do any worse than the players recently! Plus he's a goalscorer, it might just work! Has Fraeye got the guts to do it though

I think that he will be on the bench tomorrow. Kennedy won't be playing as he played for the U21s today.
  • Fog wasn't forecast for tomo. And DickPlumb only saying 0-2? Thought he would go a lot worse.
  • Fog wasn't forecast for tomo. And DickPlumb only saying 0-2? Thought he would go a lot worse.

It'll only arrive if we're winning comfortably with 5 minutes to go
  • 0-0 in the final minute, Church is 5 yards out with the goal at his mercy, and hits it as hard as he can. Sadly for him, his shot runs out of steam 2 inches before the line and as Diarra tries to whack it clear it hits Solly in the arse and flies back into the goal

Fixed it for you
    This has cheered me up noend.
  • From the BBC preview:
    No Championship side has made more errors leading to goals this term than Charlton (four). Charlton are enduring the longest winless run in the Championship (10 games). Doesn't bode well does it? Think we'll win 3-0.
  • I'm actually trying to organise my diary to get to this game, must be mad

Fancy us to get a 0-0, they have Simon Church up front for goodness sake

No offence but you are mad:-)
  • MK Dons end their three game losing streak with a comfortable 4-0 victory. Churchy and Poyet both on the scoresheet.
    Fraeye happy with the performance.