Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye 100% Support

Comments

• @sethplum said it all, approximately (well, you lose count) 3 managers ago.
  • Oakster said:

Fraeye & Riga greatly benefited from having Alex Dyer - (who for me should take much credit for our post-CP survival) & Damian Matthew around when they walked into The Valley with zero knowledge of the league.

Who is Fraeye's right hand man? Another Belgian non-entity - how are we going to even begin to prepare for games with absolutely no knowledge at a senior coaching level?

Right hand man is Wim De Corte as i understand it.
  • edited October 2015
    Nope, no more support for the RD regime or it's lackeys. Sorry.
  • Oakster said:

Fraeye & Riga greatly benefited from having Alex Dyer - (who for me should take much credit for our post-CP survival) & Damian Matthew around when they walked into The Valley with zero knowledge of the league.

Who is Fraeye's right hand man? Another Belgian non-entity - how are we going to even begin to prepare for games with absolutely no knowledge at a senior coaching level?

Right hand man is Wim De Corte as i understand it.
    Wonderful.
  • I know this sounds wrong, I hope the players just turn round and say fuck this, and hope we lose the next 5 games, and relegated... because maybe then they will pack there bags and fuck off out of OUR club,

We are becoming the next Blackpool, Experience manager or jump

Looking back when we had SCP in league one, things where not perfect, but I enjoyed them a hole lot more then watching this all happen, I'd take league 1 and a fresh start to rebuild any day of the week atm

If the players do that regularly enough, RD might run out of mates to give the job to...
  • It's hardly Karel's fault if he's appointed. What's he supposed to say when offered the job 'no thanks, Belgian Div 3 is where I want to be'. If he has ambition then it's a massive step up. Is he up to it? Who knows, maybe, maybe not. But how is us, the fans, not getting behind him going to help? At the end of the day we want the team to win matches don't we? Protest all you like against RD, even KM if it makes you happy, but Karel needs our support and he'll get mine, unequivocally, until such time as I think he doesn't deserve it. Karel, welcome, 100% support from me.

In my opinion, not giving him the support is a protest against RD and KM. She walks around going lalalala with her hands over her ears most of the time and RD hides in Belgium. It's a good way to show them how the fans feel.

I get your point, but I do not agree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Look on the bright side - each of Riga, Peeters and Luzon had an immediate 'new manager bounce' before things went pear-shaped*

(*not true for Riga who achieved 24 points from 16 games and was then replaced)
  • I know this sounds wrong, I hope the players just turn round and say fuck this, and hope we lose the next 5 games, and relegated... because maybe then they will pack there bags and fuck off out of OUR club,

We are becoming the next Blackpool, Experience manager or jump

Looking back when we had SCP in league one, things where not perfect, but I enjoyed them a hole lot more then watching this all happen, I'd take league 1 and a fresh start to rebuild any day of the week atm

I actually agree. I want to see the club win and be successful, but not under RD and KM. I want them to oversee the most catastrophic season in our history so that whatever pathetic excuses they offer up as to what they are trying to achieve can be met with our lowest ever points total, relegation and shame.

Strange thing to say but the alternative is scrape survival and the regime think they have done us a favour.

I won't be on his back. Unfair to get on him straight away, but he has very little time to show me he can do it. Even though I'm pretty sure he can't.

I could cry at how shit this all is, and how bad it looks moving forward
  • Look on the bright side - each of Riga, Peeters and Luzon had an immediate 'new manager bounce' before things went pear-shaped*

(*not true for Riga who achieved 24 points from 16 games and was then replaced)

The new manager bounce,Boro and MK Dons away will not find that on the map or a to z WEDS at home,no not on the a to z then Birmingham away thats a one in three chance to get the correct ground.
    Bounce all the way too division3 and not the Belgium one.
  • The whole appointment is a joke
  • He'll be out before the end of the season.
  • He's got a girls name, he's got a girls naaaaaaame

Carol Fray, he's got a girls name
  • Big No from me and bollocks to them all !!!
  • edited October 2015

It's hardly Karel's fault if he's appointed. What's he supposed to say when offered the job 'no thanks, Belgian Div 3 is where I want to be'. If he has ambition then it's a massive step up. Is he up to it? Who knows, maybe, maybe not. But how is us, the fans, not getting behind him going to help? At the end of the day we want the team to win matches don't we? Protest all you like against RD, even KM if it makes you happy, but Karel needs our support and he'll get mine, unequivocally, until such time as I think he doesn't deserve it. Karel, welcome, 100% support from me.

He should ask himself "Do I honestly have what it takes to step up to that level?". He had better answer honestly too, as he will get found out quickly if he has anything less
  • Sponsored links:

• He'll be out before the end of the season.

Before the end of the year with any luck.
  • What do the players honestly think of yet another pal of RD's coming in to manage them? They must be like oh no here we go again!!
    This time it could have been different and wish RD was not so stubborn to admit he has got it wrong and pick the right manager or at least one with championship experience. It is like he is on a hamster wheel and just keeps going round and round making the same decisions!!
    Fear for our club even more than I did before
  • What do the players honestly think of yet another pal of RD's coming in to manage them? They must be like oh no here we go again!!
    This time it could have been different and wish RD was not so stubborn to admit he has got it wrong and pick the right manager or at least one with championship experience. It is like he is on a hamster wheel and just keeps going round and round making the same decisions!!
    Fear for our club even more than I did before

This
  • Has a manager ever made the step up from such a low level to Championship in one step ?
  • se9addick said:

Has a manager ever made the step up from such a low level to Championship in one step ?

I would imagine not
  • se9addick said:

Has a manager ever made the step up from such a low level to Championship in one step ?

Curbs and Gritt

• se9addick said:

Curbs and Gritt

Sorry - I meant where they were already a manager, somewhere else, this is an even bigger step up than Hockaday to Leeds.
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Curbs and Gritt

Sorry - I meant where they were already a manager, somewhere else, this is an even bigger step up than Hockaday to Leeds.
    Agreed

• se9addick said:

Curbs and Gritt

That non league bloke that went to Leeds. I think we are after their biggest basket case crown.
  • kafka said:

se9addick said:

Curbs and Gritt

That non league bloke that went to Leeds. I think we are after their biggest basket case crown.
    That's the Hockaday appointment I mentioned above, the Belgian 3rd tier is, at best, of the standard of the Conference (from where Hockaday came) but obviously at least the English conference comes with the bonus of experience of managing in the English game. If you told anyone who doesn't support us and isn't aware of the shambles we've become who we've just appointed and which club we've got him from they'd think you were making it up.