Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our next manager at the game today?

1235»

Comments

• Does the man on the right of the photo have the world's largest tie on?
  • Greg Dyke is a Brentford fan.

Interesting to see KM is an early adopter of the Black and White campaign, judging by her scarf...
  • There are probably managers and players out there who have sent private dodgy texts that will never get into the public domain.
  • This man says it all for me.

Someone with enough money to make a difference at Charlton and a lovely guy.
  • Yeah but I miss this guy! Seen earlier at Upton Park in front of Jose.
  • Jose's also eying up that phone.
  • This man says it all for me.

Someone with enough money to make a difference at Charlton and a lovely guy.
    Thought I may have recognised him, the face says it all...

How utterly embarrassing is this all as a club, and the ones embarrassing us? Laughing her way home while she gets paid for it. If she think's she's a fan of this club there is no way even the funniest of jokes would put you into a laugh at the end of that shit storm we've been served up this week
  • A friend of Curbs told me pre season that AC is waiting for Simmons to get the sack then he will take over at Fulham, came close to getting the job today
  • edited October 2015
    The only way I'd want curbs is if it is in a director of football role with a young coach (Andy Hughes?) Under him... that would be ideal for me!

But we all know that will never happen....
  • Sponsored links:

• Malkay can't be Powell's mate as everyone as stated he is racist
  • Appointing Curbs would make perfect sense to anyone sane enough to think things through. His appointment would immediately get the fans back onside and give the whole club a boost. He would relieve pressure on RD and Miere and allow them to fade into the background, whist he slowly and diligently got the team and the club back on track. He's a low maintenance manager who they could trust to not waste their money, and he would get good value from any money that he did spend. He is the most likely of any manager currently available to get us back to the Premiership in the shortest time frame possible. Two of his biggest supporters, Keith Peacock and Richard Murray are still involved to help him settle back in quickly. Sooner or later RD and KM will have to come to realise that their method is not working and it will never work at Charlton. So either sell up, or take a different direction, before the club and your investment is worth nothing.
  • Yes it makes perfect sense, which is why RD will not go for it.

LOL. One of the best posts I've read on here today.

I did say "to anyone sane". Unfortunately we have a loony running the show.
  • edited October 2015
    Uboat said:

I was just thinking the one thing we lack at the moment is a Scottish homophobic racist.

Love him or hate him? I mean no-one here likes a Scot.
  • Malkay can't be Powell's mate as everyone as stated he is racist

"I bought my wife from a Thai website. How can you call me a racist?"