Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our next manager at the game today?

Comments

• edited October 2015
    wmcf123 said:

Mackay is a no go. Charlton value their community/ kick it out work too highly to appoint a guy who , if not definitively a racist, has such a history with racial comments . He was also horrendous at Wigan

Roland / Katrien not bothered about 'heritage' etc...
  • I'd rather be in a mess with a nice guy (Guy) in charge than be in a mess with Malky Mackay in charge.
  • Mackay is a scumbag - but I imagine cheap. Don't think RD will give a stuff if he's racist, homophobic, misogynistic etc.
  • wmcf123 said:

Mackay is a no go. Charlton value their community/ kick it out work too highly to appoint a guy who , if not definitively a racist, has such a history with racial comments . He was also horrendous at Wigan

"Don't care about the past"
  • I would get behind almost anyone who came in as I want to see the team do well. But not sure if I could find it in myself to support Mackay as manager, those texts are simply inexcusable.
  • MM isn't rated by most Cardiff fans even though he got them promoted. But let's be honest, does it really matter who gets it?
    Only one person is in charge of this club and until he goes this cycle will continue.
  • Greg Dyke must have been impressed

• wmcf123 said:

Great post but this is Charlton 2015 you talking about. I doubt RD even knows about our leading role in this area.

• Blimey. Even the tolerant soft centred Charlton fans wouldn't give McKay the time of day before he even managed a ball in anger!

This won't end well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

If MM gets the job then the Belgians are even more wanky then I first thought. To bring him into the ground whilst Guy was still in charge is just plain wrong.

Maybe Guy already knew his number was up.
  • Nicholas said:

If MM gets the job then the Belgians are even more wanky then I first thought. To bring him into the ground whilst Guy was still in charge is just plain wrong.

Maybe Guy already knew his number was up.
    Maybe but disgusting either way.
  • I would never say I'm never going to watch a game whilst such and such is going on as it's plain stupid. However, I would find it very difficult to support this man if he was to take over.

Everyone has been crying out for "a British manager who has Championship experience" be careful what you wish for.
  • Di Canio, Ron Atkinson & Malkay tri-management agreement.
  • edited October 2015
    Maybe he is just one of the 20 KM has lined up to interview before appointing Fraeye.
  • Bloke's face next to Murray sums up today's performance perfectly.
  • I for one hope Malky doesn't come. What good would a Sexist, Racist, Homophobe be to the club? Awful. This really will be dark times...

Absolutely this!!! What on earth would it say about the club if this bigot was employed!! Horrible 'man'
  • Sponsored links:

Bloke in the white coat and flat cap sums it all up perfectly
  • Not quite sure what the bloke behind him is doing!!

Throwing up
  • DA9 said:

Greg Dyke must have been impressed

Bloke in the white coat and flat cap sums it all up perfectly
    Either that or someone in the Directors Box has just farted (there are a few that have a look of their faces thinking: What the fuck is that).. Richard Murray or the bird in the blue jacket look to be the obvious culprits

Bob Peeters seen empathising with Luzon behind Katrien too.
  • edited October 2015

Greg Dyke must have been impressed

Does she normally surround herself with that much security?

Keith Peacock and Dyke doing security now?

He was whispering to the chap in the flat cap "Get yourself a tabard and some plastic cones at Lidl. It's your turn in a fortnight".

or Dyke's ?