Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our next manager at the game today?

Comments

• edited October 2015
    He's damaged goods, so will be (relatively) cheap...
  • Could be Brentford's next manager too tbf.
  • Hope so

I didnt think Carsley was Caretaker Manager?
  • He was good mates with Powell so he must have been warned by Powell on Roland.

I didnt think Carsley was Caretaker Manager?
    Didn't realise he was in until the end of the season but I seem to remember a quote about him not actually wanting the job.
  • Will get my support. Have supported Luzon too, but no more. Manic sideline performance is ridiculous. Needs to go NOW.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am happy if it is Mackay BUT he's Powell's mate... Surely the latter should be warning him of the problems being under RD
  • Am sorry don't rate him.
  • Am sorry don't rate him.

Beggers can't be choosers he is certainly an improvement in comparison.

I very much doubt he will be our next manager anyway very unlikely.
  • I am happy if it is Mackay BUT he's Powell's mate... Surely the latter should be warning him of the problems being under RD

Not sure Powell will be too bothered about Mackay's wellbeing nowadays.
  • Yes please... I liked Luzon, but the selection Tuesday and taking Mak off today was appalling
  • No thanks ... Manky McKay can stay away for my part .. Nigel Pearson ? .. wishful thinking on my part
  • Does anyone on here think seriously that we are
    going to get a new manager that we have ever heard of?
    No chance. We are well and truly ''cattled'' (as in cattle trucked).
  • They look thrilled to be there!
  • Uboat said:

I was just thinking the one thing we lack at the moment is a homophobic racist.

There are enough in the stands - reckon we could do without that on the bench too

• Sponsored links:

• Could do worse I suppose but if its him or an unknown foreigner then welcome Malky.
  • Would he be the first Scottish manager since Frank Hill?
  • Uboat said:

I was just thinking the one thing we lack at the moment is a homophobic racist.

It could be a new direction - we change a semitic manager for an anti-semitic manager?
  • Not really keen on McKay and I can't see what ANY manager is going to do with this squad. We've been asking for an experienced Championship manager and Malkie does fit the bill, but not sure he would be the right appointment. At least he has the added bonus that he was worked for a dictatorship before.
  • If Luzon is toast then whoever comes in needs to be able to say to Roland that what we have isn't good enough and demand more. If it's someone like Karol Fraeye then forget it. I don't see Roland responding well to the truth.
  • edited October 2015
    Now listen to this:

was chatting with someone who works at the club and still does,

"Riga was bang on fitness and worked the players- that was his thing.Fraeye was the tactician and watched the players etc, Don't take credit away from Riga, but Fraeye was a heavy influence on the team performances"

Would we take him?