Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 24/10/15

Comments

• apologies upfront for any typos or spelling mistakes......the hour is nigh, stand up and be counted addicks!!
  • Much more encouraging starting XI. Hopefully they're all genuinely fit and haven't been rushed back. We depserately need a win, but I'd take a point, an encouraging performance and everyone coming through unscathed.
  • Is there a stream anywhere???
  • Think Brentford's game plan will have just changed from a fast start and powering shots in (if Pope) to turning this into a physical battle and trying to cause us a few injuries or similar, the longer this goes on the less it plays into our hands IMO, lacking match fitness as a whole and there's too much on the line for us at home here for when it gets sweaty.

Need Watt to stay up top and not drop back so much, and Bauer to direct Sarr defensively - or he goes awol.
  • Hi Red, thanks in advance for updates, (I was going to watch my local team in the fa cup but changed my mind when I saw the cafc team).
  • Which one's will come off because of fitness issue? probably SM and Moussa and maybe JJ, if no injuries during game. Let us hope they last at least 60 minutes
  • Is there a stream anywhere???

There are a few puddles in the stands.

Summer is definitely over
  • Is it raining hard at the Valley at the moment? hope not, do not want the excuse of heavy pitch
  • Should be a stream - it's on TV over here..
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

Should be a stream - it's on TV over here..

Is it! I'm getting up then!
  • 10 mins till ko.......COYR's

and Malky MacKay in the directors box........#cafc
  • 10 mins till ko.......COYR's

and Malky MacKay in the directors box........#cafc

Is MacKay a Belgian, if not, just watching Brentford as their new manager
  • Not enough left backs for me....and Malky? no thanks.
  • Shocking attendance here today #cafc
  • @Oakster what channel is it on mate? No sign on my Telus TV guide. La Liga on Bein Sports v
  • Ok. I said Id. reserve judgement till we had our best team out. Got it. Let's go! Hope they are actually fit.
  • There's more in the north lower than Tuesday
  • Just seen Mckay... Interesting?
  • Laddick01 said:

Just seen Mckay... Interesting?

Horrifying
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen Mckay... Interesting?

Ha Pinocchio interviewed him yet?
  • Malky Mackay would be the best option... RD is no where near as bad as Vincent Tan so if he can get Cardiff promoted under him!!

Although injuries @ Wigan was what cost him the job there (Did you know Dave Whelan was once their Chairman and broke his leg in a match once? Only saying as dont think many people knew that)
  • With Malkay Mckay at The Valley let the rumours begin! #Cafc
  • Teams are on their way out.............COYR's.............Red Red Robin belting out!!!!
  • Malky Mackay would be the best option... RD is no where near as bad as Vincent Tan so if he can get Cardiff promoted under him!!

Although injuries @ Wigan was what cost him the job there (Did you know Dave Whelan was once their Chairman and broke his leg in a match once? Only saying as dont think many people knew that)

No idea where to start with this so I won't
  • With Malkay Mckay at The Valley let the rumours begin! #Cafc

I saw mckay at the Valley last season when Peeters was in charge! Weird him being there again today though
  • uie2 said:

With Malkay Mckay at The Valley let the rumours begin! #Cafc

I saw mckay at the Valley last season when Peeters was in charge! Weird him being there again today though
    Was he hoping to be our opposition's new manager, like today?
  • addicks attacking JS stand......they ko
  • they go backwards.... we win a throw

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!