Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next manager - seriously......

1235»

Comments

• Chris O'Loughlin I reckon
  • edited January 2016

I'm going for a tenner on the Ujpest bloke.

If it is Vignjevic then protests will only increase. They aren't going to learn.
  • Its Vignjevic... Enjoy
  • Given RD/Meire's record of (all good) appointments so far, I think it's wishful thinking expecting them to suddenly pull a brilliant manager out the hat. Neither of them knows football, so you do wonder who is advising them behind the scenes.
  • Its Vignjevic... Enjoy

is this from a credible source? Or the same source that said Riga was going to watch yesterday's game from the stands?
  • edited January 2016
    As mentioned on another thread, I have also heard that the Ujipest manager will be "in charge" by Saturday. I also heard that he was supposed to come earlier but turned up at the airport without a Visa which, for me, gives the rumour even more credibility.

Nebojša Vignjević is his name. I expect this site to hit new traffic records if it's confirmed...................
  • Its Vignjevic... Enjoy

If so, then it is clear they are just appointing people with unpronounceable to bugger up our chanting
  • edited January 2016

Its Vignjevic... Enjoy

is this from a credible source? Or the same source that said Riga was going to watch yesterday's game from the stands?
    Its him trust me on this one. No, not from the same person that mentioned about Riga.
  • HandG said:

As mentioned on another thread, I have also heard that the Ujipest manager will be "in charge" by Saturday.

Don't know your name or where you've come from.

Or should that be, can't SAY you're name or where you've come from?
  • HandG said:

As mentioned on another thread, I have also heard that the Ujipest manager will be "in charge" by Saturday.

Eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

HandG said:

It seems a few people have independently heard the same thing. If proved correct, it's a totally mental decision from a totally mental owner. The whole thing is rotten, and protests can only intensify now. Whilst they are in charge we will continue to have these network puppets in charge. A change of management is totally redundant, a change of ownership is the only option. If Murray can sit alongside this joke of an ownership and keep a straight face whilst we're told that one of the only network managers we haven't yet tried is the right man for us then he has lost his fucking mind.
  • Nebojsa Vignjevic's red n white army!
  • Nebojsa Vignjevic's red n white army!

In all seriousness - how on earth do you pronounce his name? Can he speak English? Does he have English football experience - it seems to me he was playing indoor football for a Canadian team? I didn't think it could get any more Bizarre?
  • edited January 2016
    Neb-Oh-Sa ... Vig-n-see-vich?
  • I can hear the chants now on his debut at The Valley.... "Who the ****inghell are you?"
    Lord have mercy on our club!!
  • edited January 2016
    braydex said:

Nebojsa Vignjevic's red n white army!

In all seriousness - how on earth do you pronounce his name? Can he speak English? Does he have English football experience - it seems to me he was playing indoor football for a Canadian team? I didn't think it could get any more Bizarre?
    Apparently not. Well not according to Kevin Nolan anyway.
  • braydex said:

Nebojsa Vignjevic's red n white army!

Apparently not. Well not according to Kevin Nolan anyway.
    I can only imagine that, after the exhaustive and thorough recruitment process we were promised, Nebojsa interviewed the best out of all the other candidates?

In all seriousness, if this does happen, do you think the club have even considered whether he speaks English? And a translator is on his way too? Hmmmm..
  • Paddy Power would be better than what we have.