Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland out, Katrien Out, Brussels Out!!!!

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Does GL actually pick the team or is it RD in his office playing Fantasy Football? How else would one explain putting out a side as imbalanced as he did tonight?

Simple injuries ..... That was the youngest team we have ever put out tonight and the fans were a disgrace , young players need support,
    Good points tonight Big Mc getting 20 mins , Tariq Dennis and Sarr

Poor , Solly, Cousins and Fox

Grant not ready for a starting role

Sarr? Bloody hell. Give it a rest mate, you're embarrassing yourself now.
  • @colin1961 I usually agree with some of your points, but you are on a wind up tonight which made me laugh.

Sarr? Is this the same player who misjudged his headers, and slid to win the ball, and then missed it, even though there was no opposition insight? Is this the same Sarr, who is a CB?
  • kentred2 said:

The daft old Belgian's biggest experiment was appointing a young solicitor with no experience of management let alone football management as CEO. The experiment failed. She needs to take all the blame and she is who the fans need to turn on hard and quickly in order to save our club.

Spot on. No point having a pop at Luzon. Direct all your anger in her direction. M.Roly has not been at a home game for over a year so no point shouting at him when he's not there.

• Dealing with people in that profession, tend to find that if you make it through internship well done, then get to trainee level. Tick the box once, on you go, if not try another firm for second chance. Still a cross then either it's a small practice or a slightly different gainful employ, either voluntarily initially, with an embellished CV or combination of the two. Then walk into an industry which is high publicity and have no great understanding of on a day to day basis and charm offensives that on the whole have disengaged large sections of the customer base in a variety of ways, whilst overseeing ineptitude that has not been addressed and is in many circumstances not the fault of those at the coal face.

Can think of an immediate case study following a mess I and many others are currently witnessing, never mind not really grasping - or indeed attempting to - the history of which there seems to be a reluctance to do so at the highest echelons of the organisation.

The espousation of this around 22.00 was slightly less articulate...
  • I wonder who the next puppet will be. There is no way they will sign their own players that's for sure
  • edited October 2015
    dizzee said:

I miss Chrissy Powell. He would have taken us down that season but there is no doubt we would have bounced back to the championship the following season and probably still be here now. We would be a mid lower champ club but at least we would have the spirit, the connection, the pride in our club back.

Agree with everything said there except one part: With Roland, someone in hindsight knows very little about English football but still always likes to interfere and showed zero support for him at the time he would have taken us down that season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wait, I don't agree with what you said. Even SCP wouldn't have been able to take us back to the Championship as long as we have Roland.
  • kentred2 said:

The daft old Belgian's biggest experiment was appointing a young solicitor with no experience of management let alone football management as CEO. The experiment failed. She needs to take all the blame and she is who the fans need to turn on hard and quickly in order to save our club.

Her job is to do what he says, which she does. I advocated turning on her last year as she is was/is an accessable target, whereas the owner doesn't even come to games. I would have sympathy for her if we did, but I think the owner needs challenging and you have to go for what you can access. Unfortunately she is a valid target. But not her fault - his.
    Reckon she needs to go to another supporters club meeting.
  • If anyone bites to Colin they need their head testing

I so nearly did. Sarr a plus point, he's got to be on a wind up.
  • And Murray too. Saw him dining with HER before the game, still taking the freebies as the club crumbles. Man is a disgrace.
  • I just posted this on the write to KM thread - As we walked back to a hospitality lounge after the match, she walked past us on her way back to the boardroom. She was with a group of her guests and she seemed to be having a wonderful time - she was laughing her head off. As I passed her I told her she needs to spend more on players - she made no comment.
  • dickplumb said:

Colin are you for real? We are in a relegation spot with one of our worst performances in years. We have not won an away game since March. We have not won a home game since Hull. Where is our next win coming from?
    I couldn't sleep last night because I was still seething, I am still seriously pissed off this morning.

No, obviously.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah bollocks to them now

Hi pal.

Haha, respect you for changing your opinion with the times changing, takes a man to do so swallowing their pride. It's a shame on what it is we're agreeing on though, I'd much rather have love for my owners than a hatred/strong dislike.

What a shame all my fears are coming true, I just hope KM doesn't eat her words again with Roland sacking GL soon - it would be beyond parody.
    Ha hello mate.

I think the thing that's changed my mind is seeing how thin our squad is tonight and it highlighting the opportunity RD had to build something good. He's now had multiple opportunities to do so and let it slip him by. I can take or leave KM, she's obviously got her hands tied but done herself no favours in the last few months. I'm more pissed off that GL will get hung out to dry. People say he knew what he let himself in for but we don't know the bollocks he was fed by the Belgians before taking the role.

I don't regret defending the owners in the past, I honestly felt the club could go somewhere under them but i can't handle the same obvious and simple mistakes being made. Enough is enough.

Excellent post, pretty much sums up how i've felt about it all. Genuinely believed that RD knew what he was doing, wouldn't have invested so much money improving the pitch, academy etc if he didn't have some master plan. However it's become pretty clear now that he's got no plan whatsoever.

Unfortunately it will be Luzon that takes the blame even though with a decent squad, he has the makings of a manager that could've done well for us.
  • Yeah bollocks to them now

I'm more pissed off that GL will get hung out to dry. People say he knew what he let himself in for but we don't know the bollocks he was fed by the Belgians before taking the role.
    Agree, he can't be blamed for a lot of what is happening as he inherited most of it. And cannot blame him for taking the role. A decent club side in one of the best leagues in the world, a chance to do things. But he has been exposed - always likely to happen under RD - and will be jettisoned as soon as RD decides it will appease fans and as soon as he finds a managerial reject from another part of his empire to play with.

• Appalling! Demanding KM get her brussels out! Pervert! This is a family forum. Shame
  • Oakster said:

Luzon signed up for this, with Bob Peeters seat still warm with absolutely full knowledge and experience of the operating methods of RD, Starprix and its boring Belgian executives - no sympathy for him what-so-ever.

Fair point that.
  • Oakster said:

Luzon signed up for this, with Bob Peeters seat still warm with absolutely full knowledge and experience of the operating methods of RD, Starprix and its boring Belgian executives - no sympathy for him what-so-ever.

We dont know what shite he was fed. The fans get told complete lies, so i can believe the new Head Coach would be too.
  • @cabbles Great post. Sums up exactly how I (and probably most of us) feel.

• edited October 2015
    Maybe they could at least respect us as fans and paying customers enough to explain the plan. I appreciate we must be incredibly stupid not to get it, but if we understood it would surely help!