Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland out, Katrien Out, Brussels Out!!!!

Comments

• Luzon demonstrated tonight by his team selection that he has lost the plot, and I feel it is only a matter of time before he loses the dressing room, if he has not lost it already. Riga as a replacement would be a good choice but doubtful if RD will admit he was wrong in not giving him a long term contract when instead he replaced him with Peters. Unless drastic action is taken soon which will also mean bring in experienced championship players we will be relegated.
  • colin1961 said:

Does GL actually pick the team or is it RD in his office playing Fantasy Football? How else would one explain putting out a side as imbalanced as he did tonight?

Simple injuries ..... That was the youngest team we have ever put out tonight and the fans were a disgrace , young players need support,
    Good points tonight Big Mc getting 20 mins , Tariq Dennis and Sarr

Poor , Solly, Cousins and Fox

Grant not ready for a starting role

Lol.. we conceded before the fans had even turned up, blaming them for losing 0-3 to Preston? You forgot Bergdich who was 10x as bad as the 3 you named. WUM WUM WUM.
  • Luzon has to take responsibility for starting a left back/ midfield at right mid. Are Moussa and McAleny really not better options.
    Our bench was stronger than out starting 11.

But yes the problem is higher up. Many of us feared an implosion and now we have it.
  • We will not need to organise a boycott after that display,everybody will be voting with their feet.
  • I miss Chrissy Powell. He would have taken us down that season but there is no doubt we would have bounced back to the championship the following season and probably still be here now. We would be a mid lower champ club but at least we would have the spirit, the connection, the pride in our club back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Despite being supremely peed off, It is possible to state your view without all the F Off / scum stuff, guys and girls.

Stay classy

No way. They are scum and running this club into the ground.
  • colin1961 said:

Does GL actually pick the team or is it RD in his office playing Fantasy Football? How else would one explain putting out a side as imbalanced as he did tonight?

Simple injuries ..... That was the youngest team we have ever put out tonight and the fans were a disgrace , young players need support,
    Good points tonight Big Mc getting 20 mins , Tariq Dennis and Sarr

Poor , Solly, Cousins and Fox

Grant not ready for a starting role

Hahahahahahahahahaha
  • This is hopeless and it's going nowhere. Now Incredibly boringly repetitive and soul-less.

Get it in your head your methods will not have a long term benefit to this club and to yourself. If you don't want to break the bank and invest in the only way that's going work then it's not for you. You can't cheat football and think you are smarter then the game....because you clearly, are not. You have had a decent amount of time now to do things your way and no ones getting any younger.

There is moronically desperately over spending money like QPR a few years ago and not seeing the end result, but thats the complete opposite end of the scale .

RD and co should sell up they won't get what they want from this club which is something for nothing...and neither will we.
    Would rather start from scratch and be in league 2 make a re- building process return the life of the club make the fans feel connected again.

It's quite sickening now. These Belgian lot have gotta go. It's been tried and tested and it's failed.

• They can piss off as far as I am concerned. Even if they did look at british managers none of them would work at this feckin circus for those two freaks. He has visions above his station, thinks he has a masterplan for football domination, but is hopelessly out of his depth. And that stupid woman is literally just a puppet having her strings pulled about. She is literally as thick as two very short planks and is a total loser when it comes to business. At least go and do something on your own rather than being a dogsbody for some crazy Belgian nutcase.

Don't actually have any bad feeling towards Luzon. The issue is from above him.

@DamoNorthStand , you work in the industry of smoke and mirrors, if Luzon was sacked how would you sell the club to potential managers.
  • Greenie said:

dizzee said:

I miss Chrissy Powell. He would have taken us down that season but there is no doubt we would have bounced back to the championship the following season and probably still be here now. We would be a mid lower champ club but at least we would have the spirit, the connection, the pride in our club back.

Utter bilge
    Your comment also bilge, with a side serving of chips of the shoulder. All metaphorical anyway so gives a flying one
  • Yeah bollocks to them now

Hi pal.

Haha, respect you for changing your opinion with the times changing, takes a man to do so swallowing their pride. It's a shame on what it is we're agreeing on though, I'd much rather have love for my owners than a hatred/strong dislike.

What a shame all my fears are coming true, I just hope KM doesn't eat her words again with Roland sacking GL soon - it would be beyond parody.
    Ha hello mate.

I think the thing that's changed my mind is seeing how thin our squad is tonight and it highlighting the opportunity RD had to build something good. He's now had multiple opportunities to do so and let it slip him by. I can take or leave KM, she's obviously got her hands tied but done herself no favours in the last few months. I'm more pissed off that GL will get hung out to dry. People say he knew what he let himself in for but we don't know the bollocks he was fed by the Belgians before taking the role.

I don't regret defending the owners in the past, I honestly felt the club could go somewhere under them but i can't handle the same obvious and simple mistakes being made. Enough is enough.
    Has Luzon shown anything to suggest he is worthy of a job in the second tier of the English league, one division below the Premier?

To those who want Riga back, did you not buy a Senseball first time round or something? If Luzon's Charlton career had ended last season, would we be wishing he would drop in and save us?
  • I'm in the 'need to drop down to get back again' camp.
    This Belgium experiment farce needs to end and quickly.
    Just how far we'd drop without Roland's 'support' is questionable. But I really think they need ousting
  • Sponsored links:

• You all make me laugh, constantly using Roland as a scapegoat for all that goes wrong. When Luzon was doing well there was rare mention of 'fuck the belgian' but now he is on a poor run we blame Roland. I don't think everything in his nework has gone well but what has changed here, Luzon or Roland? To be fair we do have a very thin squad once again but is this really the blame for our poor performances? Good teams can work with few options. I for one actually admire Roland for staying with the likes of Peeters and now Luzon for what is nowadays quite a long poor streak, whereas at other network clubs like Leeds they don't even try giving managers a fair chance.

• kentred2 said:

The daft old Belgian's biggest experiment was appointing a young solicitor with no experience of management let alone football management as CEO. The experiment failed. She needs to take all the blame and she is who the fans need to turn on hard and quickly in order to save our club.

Her job is to do what he says, which she does. I advocated turning on her last year as she is was/is an accessable target, whereas the owner doesn't even come to games. I would have sympathy for her if we did, but I think the owner needs challenging and you have to go for what you can access. Unfortunately she is a valid target. But not her fault - his.
  • kentred2 said:

The daft old Belgian's biggest experiment was appointing a young solicitor with no experience of management let alone football management as CEO. The experiment failed. She needs to take all the blame and she is who the fans need to turn on hard and quickly in order to save our club.

Would Roland give her the boot? I think not. She is far more important to Roland than the club itself IMO.
  • edited October 2015
    Blackpool fans have boycotted games gone to watch Bootle FC instead. Sadly money's the only language the Board understand.

Maybe we should start boycotting games and go to Welling games instead.