Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland out, Katrien Out, Brussels Out!!!!

If we don't do something, we are gone!! Protests won't work, nor apathy, so what do we do??

Comments

• Vote to leave the EU
  • Worry about something important ?
  • Here here get the scum out
  • Yeah bollocks to them now

....finally sees the dogshit for the trees
  • Belgium scum out
  • Sponsored links:

• The definition of madness is trying the same thing and expecting different results. Douche shat a lay needs to pull his finger out and get some staff that actually have experience of English football.

Hi pal.

Haha, respect you for changing your opinion with the times changing, takes a man to do so swallowing their pride. It's a shame on what it is we're agreeing on though, I'd much rather have love for my owners than a hatred/strong dislike.

What a shame all my fears are coming true, I just hope KM doesn't eat her words again with Roland sacking GL soon - it would be beyond parody.
  • I think RD will finally bow to pressure and get in a British manager. Now who is really really crap?

Why will he suddenly start believing that others - fans etc - know better than he does. He's a bargain-basement Donald Trump ... never doubting he knows best. The only scrap of comfort tonight is that at least I am not a Leeds United supporter having to put up with a madman
  • I think RD will finally bow to pressure and get in a British manager. Now who is really really crap?

Ian Holloway? hes shit and out of a job so wouldn't have to put his hands into his pockets (god forbid) for compo!

Cheap. Corrected it for you.

Ian Holloway? hes shit and out of a job so wouldn't have to put his hands into his pockets (god forbid) for compo!
    I would rather eat my own testicles that have that clown manage us
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome to the light (darkness) vg
  • Guy isn't the main problem the tight arse owner is. You win nothing with kids and foreigners.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Guy isn't the main problem the tight arse owner is. You win nothing with kids and foreigners.

Good grief.
  • PL54 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Guy isn't the main problem the tight arse owner is. You win nothing with kids and foreigners.

Good grief.
  • Does GL actually pick the team or is it RD in his office playing Fantasy Football? How else would one explain putting out a side as imbalanced as he did tonight?

• We're fucked till there are major, major changes at the club. We need a takeover asap. We're going to change while Roland is here. For someone with a network of clubs it's shocking how clueless he is. At this point I'll take league 1 over having him owning us, at least then we have a fighting chance to get back up and a bit of passion and character in the club. At the minute we have none.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Hmm poor word choice:

Foreign players inexperienced in this league that are total wank...

Yes... This may have been better.