Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Boos for Ba as he leaves the pitch...
  • pne corner..in it comes.....sarr clears....mcale poor pass and gives it back to them....3-0
  • oh dear
  • game over
  • Game over and there's still half hour to play.
  • Ffs!!!!!!!!!
  • cant wait to hear the excuses
  • 30 minutes to go, 3-0 down, all our subs used
  • Another great goal fox wasting another pass led to the goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• 'Sacked in the morning' rings out at the valley
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s16 seconds ago
    "You're getting sacked in the morning" and "you're nothing special, we lose every week" now getting an airing from the Covered End.
  • jj has it....solly.....thd......fox....sarr....mac.....jj....attacks....tackled.....sarr..thd.....mac...mcale...solly....mac attacks the ball.....but 4 pne around him....they clear
  • Can we just forfeit the game now?

The post match reaction, likely sacking and fallout on here will be much better entertainment.
  • We will beat Middlesbrough though.
  • team selection is just wrong! ... Guy Luzon just doesnt know what wins at this level ... need our best 11 every game despite the midweek fixture ...
  • Jesus, thought we'd at least turn up in the second half
  • Sacked IMO. Roland is too shallow to see the forest through the trees in that its our squad depth. How fucking embarassing is this, absolutely smashed by one of the worst teams in the league. Rd out
  • the lunatics have taken over the asylum
  • Sponsored links:

• Fuck me, say what you like about injuries, team selection, lack of squad depth... we are not getting the run of the ball right now. No sooner do we bring the 'big guns off the bench' they score their third goal of the night from outside the area.

We're not doing much to make our own luck, and I;m not saying its anything less than we deserve, but on a different night we wouldn't be anywhere near this far behind.
  • Things are that bad im going to watch arsenal and I truly f@@king hate arsenal
  • Shouldn't the grief from our fans be aimed at RD and KM???

They did not pick three LB's to start the game
  • We want our Charlton back....
  • fox to sarr.....back to pope....sarr...fox.....watt.....attacks.....tackled.....they come a gain....jj wins it.....they get it back....we win a fk...jj to solly to mcale now jj...cuz...fox.......cuz.....jj now....solly...jj.....mac now....watt..mcale but they hoof clear......pope....fox....mac is taken down....not given

In a round about way I think chants of "you're getting sacked in the morning" are aimed at them.

To be fair 'you're getting sacked in the morning' could be a knowing comment on the fickle nature of our owners. It's not, but it could be
  • pne attacking......playing keep ball again.....no passion except from jj
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!