Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Pass the KY.

We're getting dicked by fecking knob end.
  • This Is a great big pile of unadulterated stinking poo. Watt and diarra are at least trying. The rest is unbelievably shit. Sorry but this is my American pie moment. Ie the day the music died.
  • edited October 2015
    Ross_cafc said:

Tough call with what to think is best - hard to judge Luzon without seeing what happens in practice etc (although if there's a lack of effort from the players, that suggests he's lost the dressing room, who knows if that's the case and if it's his fault or not?). All we do really know is that the squad was far too shallow for a competitive championship season and the finger of blame for that goes largely to RD - unless of course GL reassured him that there was enough quality in the u21's to plug gaps?
    The problem is for me, I don't know enough about what goes on to have a solid opinion on who to blame

Normally you would judge a manager on what happens on the pitch. But this is bit of a circus with a revolving door. If Luzon thought there was enough quality in the u21 then as commendable as that is, he needs his head examined. Got to get experienced pros who have been there and done it at this level. We've not got enough of those on board. All of a sudden the likes of Doyley and Ameobi don't seem that bad a shout (if rather not sign Doyley though)
  • possession means absolutely f all if you're passing from side to side.
  • Please don't sack Luzon - we were good last season after he joined and were good until Wolves when we lost Makienok and since then it's been an injury nightmare with no reinforcements.

No possible way he'd rather start with say Pope and Ahearne Grant rather than two solid loan reinforcements.

Roland out.
  • RD/KM must surely see what he has done......whats the point in having nice training facilities in div one? no decent player will want to join us
  • This has the exact same feel as last season. I expect Luzon to be gone, ala Peeters, by Sunday regardless of our injuries
  • 2 min of injury time, we get a free kick on the halfway line, we keep the ball for nearly of the 2 mins and not once did we get it into their box.
  • Sponsored links:

• This Is a great big pile of unadulterated stinking poo. Watt and diarra are at least trying. The rest is unbelievably shit. Sorry but this is my American pie moment. Ie the day the music died.

Not the day you stuck your todger in an Apple Pie then?
  • I get the feeling I made a good call not busting my bollocks rushing up there after work
  • A new low in a shite season. Thoroughly outplayed and could easily be 3 down.
  • edited October 2015
    I've not cared (or atleast nowhere near as much as I used to) for a while now, even when we do 'well'.

The head coach will just be replaced with another unknown head coach who will also also be powerless in the long term to push us up the table, then they'll lose momentum and be replaced by another unknown head coach..... etc The cycle is just a boring, depressing loop.

Luzon is just another cog in the machine ready to be replaced.
  • I don't recognise Charlton anymore.

There's a cancer in the club that's draining the life out quickly and it starts at the top.

Give up Roland, it doesn't work.
  • It's half time. It's 0-2. A few dozen supporters booed. The rest can't be arsed. After 50 odd years I'm not sure I'm that bothered either. But maybe we're missing the point. We have the 3rd smallest budget in the league. And we'll have one of the best balance sheets in the league. Maybe we should celebrate that. Who wants glory?
  • dancafc said:

I get the feeling I made a good call not busting my bollocks rushing up there after work

You did
  • Worst 45 minutes of football I've seen in ages.
    Bizarre team selection - looks like players have never played together before.
    Luzon must be on his way out.
    You have to laugh.....
  • Sponsored links:

• we need an ENGLISH or SCOTTISH or even a WELSH or IRISH manager ... one who knows this division ... Luzon was on TV for a preview this p.m. .... he looked like a grinning second hand car salesman .. I have supported him so far ..B UT .. truth is, he's useless and must go .. his selection tonight with at least four on the bench who should have started really sums up his cluelessness.
  • edited October 2015
    It makes you wonder, what was GL tactics to play three LB's in the starting 11, when we needed to go for a win. Surely Kennedy at RM has to be better than Bergdich and Moussa at LM

Not the day you stuck your todger in an Apple Pie then?
    That would be more fun than this mate!
  • Someone called it the other day. Luzon will get the sack, players will come back from injury and form will pick up and the new coach will take the plaudits when all its doing is papering over the cracks. The squad is wafer thin and tonight's performance shows it. I still think Luzon is as good as we are gonna get under RD.
  • Oh great. Bottom 3 as things stand.
  • Lost all my passion. I literally don't care anymore. I'm bored, tired, got a banging headache, and miss the kids.
  • Scum winning. They will be looking forward to a bonus 6 points next season.
  • dancafc said:

I get the feeling I made a good call not busting my bollocks rushing up there after work

I'm not there but by the sound of it, busting your bollocks sounds a better option than watching charlton at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!