Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• berg has it.....and wins a fk
  • Sounds like Pope had no chance... Not good enough. 2-0 down.

This needs URGENT attention.
  • Showing the goals on SSN, if you can bear to watch
  • Feels like we're building up a head of steam. Just need to turn it into goals.

Hmm I meant for us to score of course.
  • Pathetic. These Belgian losers need to go.
  • thd attacks..watt....turns shoots....gk
  • Good to see Hartlepool stable mid table didn't want them dropping out the league nice club and fans
  • Sounds like Pope had no chance... Not good enough. 2-0 down.

This needs URGENT attention.

I think he did to be fair, not going to slaughter him but he did.
  • I can hear the booing at half time from here
  • Sponsored links:

• Great strike from a half cleared corner. Luzon has to go
  • pope has the ball....solly...diarra.....cuz...kag..tackled again....they now have the ball..ba wins it...solly.....ba...watt...wins a fk.....solly to watt.....they win it back
  • ross1 said:

33' Morgan Fox's drilled cross skids wide of the target. Better from Charlton in the last few minutes #cafc #CAFCLive

Biased
  • 38' Good work on the left from @Tareiq395, who crosses to Watt. The Scot controls on his chest and shoots wide #cafc #CAFCLive
  • now they play possession football...we are shrinking away from them...
  • Think I'd better check that CASTrust survey, as the amount of people saying we will get relegated might soar by tomorrow...
  • we finally win a throw
  • Another Cardiff evening ?.

I think another Palace evening is more likely.

dicked with Diarra sent off
  • KM gonna blag about cheapest tickets in the league again any time soon? It's easy to see why - the Valley is drained of life. So sad

Not sure I want us to be the Pound Shop of football...

• Sponsored links:

• Ba....diarra......watt.....attacks..cuz...fox....thd.....crosses and we win a corner
  • Just as I predicted wait till we are 2 down then make subs
    What a joke we are shite
  • I'm not even angry. So close to walking away
  • corner taken...in it comes.....fox jumps.....berg overhead shot clears...he stays down......they attack now pope takes it.....ref lets game go on
  • this is shit but I don't see the point of changing the manager again
  • How long to HT when we can rescue the evening talking about what we had for dinner ?
  • I missed the goal, read on twitter that pope mis punched for their 2nd? Please god dont let him have made another error while hendo is on the bench?
    Anyone see it?
  • ross1 said:

I can hear the booing at half time from here

And me and I'm in tonbridge
  • cuz.....berg is tackled....they have it back......now attack...we stand and watch.....shot comes in...pope excellent save.....corner
  • Salad said:

this is shit but I don't see the point of changing the manager again

Change the owner and his puppet is what's needed

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!