Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Another Cardiff evening tonight,? or we are going to get buried by a relegation rival.
  • Options
    fk taken....we lose it.....pope gets it back he goes long....and we win a throw....kag is tackled again....they have it back
  • Options
    Very poisonous atmosphere here. Certainly feels like it could be Luzons last game
  • Options
    pne attacking again...sarr misses it...solly clears they come again.....we win it back and solly concedes a throw..taken and diarra wins it our gk
  • Options
    After nearly 54 years I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  • Options

Very poisonous atmosphere here. Certainly feels like it could be Luzons last game

Which would be a fucking joke
  • Options
    sarr misses the clearance......but kag picks it up....ba..berg..concedes a throw
  • Options
    solly wins a fk....fox.....thd....fox.....watt now.....turns...thd....crosses...they clear....sarr..fox.....berg attacks....cleared
  • Options
    Taxi for Luzon??
  • Options
    At the match it is abysmal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are Luzon another game
  • Options
    With Henderson fit and Pope at fault for at least five goals since he took over, I have absolutely no idea why he's still playing.... sigh...
  • Options
    berg now...cuz.....tackled.....ba to diarra...thd.....attacks....fox....thd....sarr.....berg...but ball too long...they have it back
  • Options
    Took 10 minutes to get into their half
  • Options
    ross1 said:

We are 22nd, cannot go much lower

Yes we can

• Options
    fox has it.....sarr..pope....goes long.....fox.....they clear again....
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    That warm and happy feeling I had pre-match...

Split in my incontinence pants, damn!
  • Options
    Ba is dier today
  • Options
    Don't blame Luzon. He can only field his best 11. Which are far from the best 11 in the championship.
    We can do better than this, it's just how much better that is the key question.
  • Options

Abysmal is being kind at the moment. Maybe
    Luzon has lost the players?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ross1 said:

Yes we can

Only 1 point off of the bottom
  • Options

At the match it is abysmal

Thank f@@k i stayed at home
    Thank f@@k I'm getting wiser with age
  • Options
    sarr...kag...thd...watt...kag shoots...blocked and cleared....diarra.....thye pick it up......diarra clears....they get it back again....and we push them backwards....ba wins it to berg...watt attacks into the box....cleared..ba losses it and give it to pne
  • Options

ross1 said:

Yes we can

R/ham and Bolton at home tonight, if they win, we are bottom,
  • Options

Don't blame Luzon. He can only field his best 11. Which are far from the best 11 in the championship.
    We can do better than this, it's just how much better that is the key question.

Well he isn't fielding his best 11 which is the problem.
  • Options
    they come forward again....switch the play....solly tackles....cross comes in....pne corner
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Abysmal is being kind at the moment. Maybe
    Luzon has lost the players?
    I think so. His constant crouched ranting must wear thin after a while.
  • Options
    18 mins gone
  • Options

Ba is dier today

Good. Seems he's playing likes a Spurs player.
  • Options
    corner taken...in it comes.....pope takes it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!