Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Further to last. Of course im going. But this his gonna be horrible.
  • Options
    Is this Holmes-Dennis' league debut or did he play at end of last season? Poor kid...
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Stuck £20 on us tonight. Should have waited for the team to be announced, odds have probably got bigger.

Still 13-8 in Bet365 - I wouldn't touch those odds with a barge pole.
    On the other hand Preston at 2-1...
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Was sat on train about to depart Charing X but when I saw the team I got straight off and went home.

100% support (until recently)

You wait until we win 6-0, then you will regret no going
    Would be delighted - doesn't change anything though (except our league position briefly)
  • Options
    Presume Bergdich to do a JBG, left footer playing on the right, cut in and shoot, yeh right!
  • Options
    Bench might look good, but we can only bring three on
  • Options
    What are the odds on Fox, Bergdich and Holmes-Dennis to all score?
  • Options
    Worried after I saw the team. Lacking proven players in so many areas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No idea why but I've just put £20 on THD first goal scorer!!! Purely on the basis that he scored in the Dagenham friendly.
  • Options
    How does a player become proven??? By playing!!! Give em a chance to play and become proven!!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

pnefc ‏@pnefc 14m14 minutes ago Greenwich, London
    PNE starting Xl: Pickford, Vermijl, Woods, Wright, Cunningham, Gallagher, Browne, Johnson, Reach, Hugill and Doyle. #PNElive

So, what's missing here is little emoji smiles after every name?
    Trust in Guy :smile:
  • Options
    I put a couple of nathans on thd anytime scorer
  • Options
    My god. If we lose GL's gonna be taken to the cleaners with that team selection. Balance looks all wrong, but lets live in hope
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    All this negativity!! For Christs sake, with the attitude of some on here, we may as well give up before the game starts.....

COYA!!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

A certain person is currently making sartorial decisions and asking who Tareiq Holmes-Dennis is. I'm sure his demeanour and his choice of shoe will be scrutinised with especial care tonight.

Surely not a contender for Bulot's crown? We await the aesthetic assessment with breath that is baited...
  • Options
    I must admit I thought RM's post of the starting 11 was a joke. Then I realised it wasn't. Here's hoping GL knows what he is doing because, on paper, that looks a seriously weak team. To be honest I can't see where the motivation is going to come from but what do I know.
  • Options
    Come on the boys!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have just come over all warm and happy!

2-0 to the Addicks
  • Options

I have just come over all warm and happy!

2-0 to the Addicks

Stop drinking alcohol in the bath, it is dangerous
  • Options
    Who's the girl kicking the ball about with the Preston players in the middle of the pitch?
  • Options
    It appears that the back line will be solly, diarra, sarr, fox - THD left mid, Berg at Right Mid, Cuz and BA in the middle, Kag and Watt up front
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Bench might look good, but we can only bring three on

I think Luzon should bring on all three benches and use them to board up the goal.
  • Options

The bench would give that team a decent game!!

I think the team with 7 in it would win !
    That's what I meant!!
  • Options
    I pretty sure Curbs put out a team with four left backs once !
  • Options
    Let us be positive, these players know tonight, if they are not successful, then players on the bench are ready to replace them on Saturday. I know, I am clutching at straws
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!