Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    What a joke. Holmes-Dennis over Jacko? 3 Left Back's. KAG and Watt way too similar.... what a mess we are in.
  • Options
    Yayyy lets all give up before the game...!!!
  • Options
    A few comments from Twitter on tonights line-up-:
    Jesus, look at that line up! 1st time I've seen us play 3 left backs at the same time, and the bench looks stronger then the starters!
    Fxxk me I know we have injuries but that team is awful
    How Ba still gets picked is beyond me, worse touch than Mikel Alonso
    That bench is gonna come in handy!
  • Options

A few comments from Twitter on tonights line-up-:
    Jesus, look at that line up! 1st time I've seen us play 3 left backs at the same time, and the bench looks stronger then the starters!
    Fxxk me I know we have injuries but that team is awful
    How Ba still gets picked is beyond me, worse touch than Mikel Alonso
    That bench is gonna come in handy!

Put the bench (not the players) in front of the goal
  • Options
    pnefc ‏@pnefc 14m14 minutes ago Greenwich, London
    PNE starting Xl: Pickford, Vermijl, Woods, Wright, Cunningham, Gallagher, Browne, Johnson, Reach, Hugill and Doyle. #PNElive
  • Options
    Hi red, hope you and family are ok, thanks in advance for the matchthread. I think we might win tonight despite the three left-backs,
    At least we should not let any in:-)
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Has got 0-0 written all over it, please GL prove me wrong

I would take that now with that side he has put out.
  • Options

The bench would give that team a decent game!!

I think the team with 7 in it would win !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely gobsmacked at that team selection.
    I think every Charlton Lifer could have spent all day perming ever conceivable line up and nobody would have come up with that.
  • Options
    reminds me of last years home game v Norwich................"you don't know what you're doing"

glad I didn't go now - more square pegs in round holes..
  • Options

Hi red, hope you and family are ok, thanks in advance for the matchthread. I think we might win tonight despite the three left-backs,
    At least we should not let any in:-)

We may do if they attack down the right!!! LOL
  • Options

I think every Charlton Lifer could have spent all day perming ever conceivable line up and nobody would have come up with that.

And you know why...?

Cos we dont see the players every day in training!!!
  • Options
    2-0, KAG and Watt to get one each. THD to get himself an assist.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Has got 0-0 written all over it, please GL prove me wrong

He will do 0-1
  • Options

Yayyy lets all give up before the game...!!!

I think it's for the best.
  • Options
    Total football innit, all the best coaches can do it....
  • Options
    Sorry, anyone know situation with Kashi?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    KM has said that GL is only under pressure to win points....I think he misheard and is trying to MAKE A POINT!!! (That he has a poor squad outside of injured players) the conversation tonight-:
    KM you lost again Guy, what happened
    GL I had to play 3 left backs, 2 players who cant play and a couple of youngsters and you cant sack me because of that, it would be seen as unfair dismissal!!
    KM Ok see you on Saturday then, Bye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder if the people moaning about Jackson being on the bench this week are the same that said he shouldnt start every match and that he should be used from the bench?
  • Options

Sorry, anyone know situation with Kashi?

He will be available after the international break (I do not know which one though)
  • Options
    Fuck me. Just had to work late in te office and raced to cannon street. On the 1907. Now I've seen the team in tempted to just stay on and go home. This will be embarrassing.
  • Options
    Stuck £20 on us tonight. Should have waited for the team to be announced, odds have probably got bigger.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Was sat on train about to depart Charing X but when I saw the team I got straight off and went home.

100% support (until recently)

Really? You'd sack a game off you were planning on going to because you werent impressed with the line up ? Blimey

No reason why they should take my support for granted (I traipsed to Reading by the way).

No fault attached to Luzon - even if they win it changes nothing ie. the complete lack of reinforcements in the wake of an almighty injury crisis is reckless in the extreme.
  • Options

Was sat on train about to depart Charing X but when I saw the team I got straight off and went home.

100% support (until recently)

Really? You'd sack a game off you were planning on going to because you werent impressed with the line up ? Blimey

Agreed. That's odd
  • Options
    Looking at the bench you just know Sarr and/or Diarra will be going off injured after 10-minutes...
  • Options
    A certain person is currently making sartorial decisions and asking who Tareiq Holmes-Dennis is. I'm sure his demeanour and his choice of shoe will be scrutinised with especial care tonight.
  • Options

And you know why...?

Cos we dont see the players every day in training!!!
    Very profound. I stand corrected.
    It's an extremely well balanced team and I think we will win 5-0.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!