Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Shocking. Don't care who is injured that is shocking. Feel for KAG and THD. Couldn't complain if it were four against. Unless they sit back and protect their lead we are fucked. Carry on as they are they will score at least one more. Even if we had worse players you can show fight, passion etc. Solly a captain? No way.
  • we need an ENGLISH or SCOTTISH or even a WELSH or IRISH manager ... one who knows this division ... Luzon was on TV for a preview this p.m. .... he looked like a grinning second hand car salesman .. I have supported him so far ..B UT .. truth is, he's useless and must go .. his selection tonight with at least four on the bench who should have started really sums up his cluelessness.

You could know the postcode of each side in the division but it will make fuck all difference with this squad.

What British manager will come here when they have disputable input into player purchases of a wather thin squad??
  • Someone called it the other day. Luzon will get the sack, players will come back from injury and form will pick up and the new coach will take the plaudits when all its doing is papering over the cracks. The squad is wafer thin and tonight's performance shows it. I still think Luzon is as good as we are gonna get under RD.

That's depressing if he's the best we are going to get.
  • Watt only one really making any impact.The rest is disjointed and lightweight.
    The side out tonight has hardly any experience of the Championship. This is RD's fault alone. But he will not blame himself so Luzon will go whether he deserves it or not.
  • ...and the west upper has only got fecking chicken balti pies left

Now that is the most annoying thing I've heard all night.
  • kafka said:

Scum winning. They will be looking forward to a bonus 6 points next season.

we're going down though
  • dancafc said:

I get the feeling I made a good call not busting my bollocks rushing up there after work

I'm not there but by the sound of it, busting your bollocks sounds a better option than watching charlton at the moment.
    Well I could be sitting there watching that shit but instead iv put my baby to bed had a bath now I'm gonna sit and watch shit TV with the wife and kids I think I made the right choice
  • Teams back out....Mcale on.....berg off only change
  • dancafc said:

dancafc said:

I get the feeling I made a good call not busting my bollocks rushing up there after work

I'm not there but by the sound of it, busting your bollocks sounds a better option than watching charlton at the moT
    Well I could be sitting there watching that shit but instead iv put my baby to bed had a bath now I'm gonna sit and watch shit TV with the wife and kids I think I made the right choice
    Then why are you suffering on here with the rest of us mugs
  • Sponsored links:

• R/ham 1-1
  • off we go...addicks attacking the covered end
  • Things have been disjointed for weeks now. So many bad things going on with our club. It all smacks of incompetence.
  • ross1 said:

dancafc said:

dancafc said:

I'm not there but by the sound of it, busting your bollocks sounds a better option than watching charlton at the moT
    Then why are you suffering on here with the rest of us mugs
    Coz the TV really is shit
  • edited October 2015
    Ba has it...solly..mcale....solly..diarra..cuz....solly..mcale.....solly....they clear long.....diarra has it...fox..kag.....fox......watt...tackled....they come away with it.....cuz wins a fk.....now hand bags at six paces.....fox booked.....pne player booked..
  • 20 player melee highlight of the match so far
  • The SL fans did warn us that Luzon was a motivator, not a tactician - fine when all is rosy, but quickly loses it when the going gets tough. Have some sympathy for him re the lack of backing, but then he did know what was in store, having worked for RD before.
  • edited October 2015

we need an ENGLISH or SCOTTISH or even a WELSH or IRISH manager ... one who knows this division ... Luzon was on TV for a preview this p.m. .... he looked like a grinning second hand car salesman .. I have supported him so far ..B UT .. truth is, he's useless and must go .. his selection tonight with at least four on the bench who should have started really sums up his cluelessness.

You could know the postcode of each side in the division but it will make fuck all difference with this squad.

What British manager will come here when they have disputable input into player purchases of a wather thin squad??
    there is always someone (British) desperate enough to go to SE7 ((:>) .. I know you like Luzon VG .. BUT .. just look at who he started with and look at who he left on the bench .. not match fit or otherwise, he started with a ragbag team of kids .. I am not there but I know they lack cohesion and leadership .. and JJ, Henderson, BigMak and Reza are sitting down watching .. ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• 47' Scuffle in the centre of the pitch after Alan Browne fails to return the ball. He and Morgan Fox are booked #cafc #CAFCLive
  • "Building cars live" is good on BBC2
  • poor fk......they win it back.....thd concedes a fk...big mac and moussa warming up
  • pne attacking.....they play keep ball......and win a throw
  • throw taken...fox clears...they have a throw
  • thye go long..pne time wasting already........watt has it....mcale..cuz...ba...fox shoots over the bar
  • gk taken.....diarra....sarr goes down and we win a fk
  • cuz takes it......sarr........mcale....cuz....fox...kag....cuz....ba....turns.....diarra....solly..mcale.....diarra....but we keep going backwards......sarr....solly moves forward.....sarr...fox......thd attacks.....losses it......sarr.....watt is tackled we win a fk
  • "Building cars live" is good on BBC2

Lewis just starting on ITV
    I
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!