Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• game stopped..injury to pne player
  • Feel for Luzon. He's been had over.

To some extent, but he did know what he was letting himself in for...
    Did he though ?

He was already under contract to him, wasn't he?

He was but who knows what he was promised.

• Time to recall Harriott

and Lennon and Piggot
  • game stopped..injury to pne player

OK let's call it a draw
  • Those who could not make tonight are so lucky. This is as bad as it gets....We can't seem to string more than a few passes together. Far too many passes going astray.
  • edited October 2015
  • Nug said:

Haven't seen many games in 2015, had other things going on in my life, but since Powell and then Riga went I started to lose a bit of interest. Seen a couple of games this season and not been inspired by the club at all lately on any level.

Think Jackson should be given a go as manager, can't be any worse than this procession of network coaches and we know he cares. You never know he might be Charlton's Eddie Howe.

I'd back that. Nothing to lose at this stage

• Sponsored links:

• Roma came from 2-0 and are currently leading 4-2. Just saying like...

It will be a long time before we are being compared with Roma again!
  • Fox is having a mare
  • Nug said:

Haven't seen many games in 2015, had other things going on in my life, but since Powell and then Riga went I started to lose a bit of interest. Seen a couple of games this season and not been inspired by the club at all lately on any level.

Think Jackson should be given a go as manager, can't be any worse than this procession of network coaches and we know he cares. You never know he might be Charlton's Eddie Howe.

Then again he might be Charlton's Geoffrey Howe.
  • edited October 2015
  • Fox is having a mare

As well as 13 others?
  • play restarts.....sarr has it........diarra.....fox......cuz......mcale.......cuz..fox...cuz.....they win it back....and attack.....thye play keep ball again.....cross comes in......into box......mcale clears.......and concedes a throw
  • What, why'd my post get censored?
  • throw taken.....they come forward....shot comes in....wide
  • Sponsored links:

• Gallagher off for them..kilkenny on
  • They have 13 shots to our 6 and we only have 1 on target
  • cuz has it..mcale...cuz..fox..sarr...thd.....tackled...they have a throw...79 mins gone
  • What, why'd my post get censored?

• Utter, utter dog shit!
  • fox has it..thd crosses cleared......thd has it again and attacks.....corner
  • corner taken...mcale sends it in.....jj jumps.....cleared...watt shoots..cleared..solly....mack goes down.....we attack again......mcale......shoots.....wide
  • 82' McAleny shoots off target after spinning away from Bailey Wright #cafc #CAFCLive
  • If Preston get a 4th then JJ scores a consolation then I win £6,000 #justsaying
  • gk taken.......mack wins it.....tackled.......they attack....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!