Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Luzon not in danger of losing his job" KM

1235»

Comments

• PL54 said:

Should be that clueless female twat who's sacked.

Where does gender come into it ?
    She's a woman ?! Can't bring myself to write her name, don't like her. The word"female" is obviously an adequate alternative, as you knew who I meant.
    Classy
  • I used to beg nights off to attend games on a Tuesday night, now I simply attend drill night instead. Tonight after a breathing apparatus exercise I caught up with the score early in the second half. I wasn't shocked or angry, I have become desensitised to the anguish that is my club.

I expect the worst, anything above abysmal is mildly refreshing. The only thing that does annoy me is my apathy and alienation from MY club.
  • Sack um all I say
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Should be that clueless female twat who's sacked.

Where does gender come into it ?
    She's a woman ?! Can't bring myself to write her name, don't like her. The word"female" is obviously an adequate alternative, as you knew who I meant.
    Classy
    Agreed.
  • Don't know what's greater on this thread; the dislike for the owners or the enjoyment PL54 is getting out of baiting all the people who are upset

The man is a troll. Just ignore him
  • If only KM had sacked the head coach a couple of weeks ago. We could have tried to tap up Jurgen Klopp
  • Nathan Jones
  • edited October 2015

Nathan Jones

Yep. Been gone too long.

• Curb_It said:

Who's got time to go and check who has started following the official Charlton twitter account over the last few days?

I think you've cracked it...

Francisco Jose Rodri

The famous Italian/Brazilian/Welsh football coach
    cafc.png 191.2K
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon Luzon's having a laugh now. "Not in danger of losing my job eh? What, even if I play 3 left-backs? What about if I keep picking Ba despite him being absolutely bloody awful? What else can I do to test this?"