Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Luzon not in danger of losing his job" KM

Comments

• Should be that clueless female twat who's sacked.

It's not her money to spend. She's told the budget and as an employee does what she's told.

• edited October 2015
    Posted on match thread but more relevant here:

I've not cared (or atleast nowhere near as much as I used to) for a while now, even when we do 'well'.

The head coach will just be replaced with another unknown head coach who will also also be powerless in the long term to push us up the table, then they'll lose momentum and be replaced by another unknown head coach..... etc The cycle is just a boring, depressing loop. Its no wonder attendances are dropping.

Luzon is just another cog in the machine ready to be replaced, it won't matter if he is or isn't (and I couldn't care less either way) until RD's current strategy of running the club changes.

It's not her money to spend. She's told the budget and as an employee does what she's told.

I agree but seeing as RD won't go and the thread is about the manager being sacked, my point is that if anyone should go, it's her.
    She's also a liar.
  • Do I detect a smidgen of sarcasm there, @calydon_road?

Wee bit weegie :smile:

Sure the vitriol and anger should be tempered. Mere 6 weeks ago I had convinced myself it's all peachy down the valley.

We are two bob. Complete lack of fitness is unacceptable, don't just mean the injury prone players but more the lack of hard work and hustle from a Charlton team.

Naby sarr 2M pound you are having a laugh.

I would have thought a CEO would be making decisions. If she does only what Roly says , it would seam a waste of salary. Something that doesn't really happen.

Where does gender come into it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure how to defend the club here?
  • Listen to her soundbites and she fancies herself as the new Michelle Rinus.

Player scores a goal...I scouted him and brought him to the club

Charlton get battered....anyone's fault but Teflon Don's

I really detest katrien marie in her capacity as a representative of Charlton Athletic.

Agreed.
  • edited October 2015

Dazzler21 said:

Not sure how to defend the club here?

We are the club. The owner is merely just the owner.
    We are the fans the club is everyone working for it.

I'm disgusted losing 0-3 to a team as shit as this is beyond unacceptable.

Fail to win this weekend and we will need to find a gem of a manager that can do a Curbs and bring the best out of average players.
  • Agreed again.
  • Listen to her soundbites and she fancies herself as the new Michelle Rinus.

Player scores a goal...I scouted him and brought him to the club

Charlton get battered....anyone's fault but Teflon Don's

I really detest katrien marie in her capacity as a representative of Charlton Athletic.

Agreed.
    She's a complete wrong 'un. Go now you soppy bint.
  • I am worried that the club and its loyal supporters are about to subjected to a protracted period of uncertainty whilst Katrien embarks upon an exhaustive search for a new Alex Fergusson- esque Manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't know what's greater on this thread; the dislike for the owners or the enjoyment PL54 is getting out of baiting all the people who are upset
  • She had zero experience of running a football club when she joined. Was a massive risk for an owner who doesn't know what London City Airport looks like.
  • Sacking one Manager after another is not going to make an ounce of difference.

The players simply aren't up for the challenge.
  • Cant wait for @colin1961 to come on here telling everyone what a grand job RD/KM are doing....yes a nice pitch (not many players in our squad who can play on it), yes nice seats (no fans to fill them), yes new training ground (no new players to attract as we tumble down the division and maybe leagues).....Nice one RD - what a shite plan!!
  • We need money not sackings...
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Not sure how to defend the club here?

We are the club. The owner is merely just the owner.
    We are the fans the club is everyone working for it.

I'm disgusted losing 0-3 to a team as shit as this is beyond unacceptable.

Fail to win this weekend and we will need to find a gem of a manager that can do a Curbs and bring the best out of average players.
    No. We are our club, they are custodians.
  • Third lowest budget in the championship. Was always going to be difficult and so it's proving. Unless the owner has a change of heart and increases the money available then we are in for a third year of looking at relegation. Can't see us getting lucky for a third time.
  • "Hey you guys, I know what I'm doing, my analysts are on it right now.
    Saturday will be great, please buy a ticket, bring a friend, there will be lots of goals"