Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Preston | Tue 20 Oct | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Reza Hat-trick <3
  • Dreading a dull game tonight. 1-1 we stop the rot but probably pick up some more injuries in the way.
  • How times change... shows how bad things have got when we're all genuinely excited at the prospect of Reza returning from injury...!

He was very good in the world cup, is an international player, looked good when he came on in 2 games earlier in the season, what's there not to be excited about?
  • Don't see Mak as the saviour that some on here do. I like him as a character but I think he's pretty average. 1-1
  • Reza can finish but like all our strikers needs decent service.

Having Big Mak back is a huge boost as he moves everyone up the field by 20 yards just by holding the ball up.

• If I knew he would make the starting line up I would actually go as we might have a chance of a goal but it won't happen nor will big m start so again we have no hope once again
  • Time to change your username, pal
  • Leuth said:

Time to change your username, pal

For 21 years I have been faithful but at some point in life you get to a point where you are no longer going to put up with this shite
    If the owners and players can't be arsed why should I

• Oh, I just meant getting rid of the last letter
  • Crazy how people think that staying away helps... At the end of the day an English club has never thrived from fans staying at home.

Just makes it harder for the unwanted Chairman to sell and puts the existance of the club at risk.

Of course should we win a few games... am sure the faithful fans will be back
  • Sponsored links:

• These days I have to work a lot harder for my money and have a lot less time to spare so I use it and spend it wisely
    Sorry to say not paying for and watching the dross we've been dished up lately
  • Reza Hat-trick <3 </p>

Really looking forward to Reza's return.
  • Don't know why.. but I've got a strange buzz about tonight's match! I'm more excited than I ha en been for a while! I reckon we can stick a few in the net put put a really good performance and turn our season around!!! COYR
  • Pope

Solly Bauer Diarra Fox/Bergdich/Holmes Dennis

Cousins Ba

Watt KAG

3 left backs. I'm confused
  • Don't know why.. but I've got a strange buzz about tonight's match! I'm more excited than I ha en been for a while! I reckon we can stick a few in the net put put a really good performance and turn our season around!!! COYR

Now you have seen the team, are you still excited?
  • Redrobo said:

I have been going for over 55 yrs and like in any sport, you never give up.

Please don't think I am being rude to those not going, but there are times when only having those with a positive attitude at a game can produce the support the team needs. Tonight we will probably be better off without the moaners.

This is precisely the time to forget the politics and past poor performances and just give the team and each of the players 100%. If you have not got a sore throat and sore hands by the end of the game you weren't really trying and will be unable to ever look JJ in the eyes.

The Valley under the lights, green pitch sparkling with a light dew, the players in scarlet red and the voices of the Valley choir swirling through the stadium. Not a better night out.

Oh, and we will win.

Very well said.

I can't match your years as a fan, or your eloquence, but I hope I come somewhere close to your positivity and passion.

Come on you reds!
  • stonemuse said:

Time to turn the corner, 3-0 to the addicks.

Guddy, Diarra and a late goal from Big Mak when he comes on with five minutes to go.

Oh dear