Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fulham - match thread

Comments

• It doesn't look like the players have the heart to win and the blame must go to the manager for that.
    We haven't got a win in us.

I don't agree. If there's one thing Luzon isn't lacking it's heart. Just look at that 11, there's nothing in there. Can't keep the ball up front, nothing on the left wing, no balance and no squad to draw from. As soon as we lost Makienok we were rumbled. We still created chance despite that but I don't think it's Guy's fault at all. Roland needs to give him a squad
    Agree with all you've said but there is a worrying lack of leadership and fight. Look at the body language.

• Jacko!!!!!
  • Now that's quality. JJ!!!!!!!!
  • LOL! First bloody touch!
  • JACKO YOU LEGEND
  • magic .. who wrote that script
  • Captain fanfuckingtastic
  • It doesn't look like the players have the heart to win and the blame must go to the manager for that.

I don't agree. If there's one thing Luzon isn't lacking it's heart. Just look at that 11, there's nothing in there. Can't keep the ball up front, nothing on the left wing, no balance and no squad to draw from. As soon as we lost Makienok we were rumbled. We still created chance despite that but I don't think it's Guy's fault at all. Roland needs to give him a squad
    Agree with all you've said but there is a worrying lack of leadership and fight. Look at the body language.

Except for one man, of course....

I didn't say Luzon was lacking heart I said the team is. There is a total lack of self belief. Our heads have gone.
    I agree Roland needs to give him a squad but we know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
    Sorry, I wasn't clear with what I meant. I meant that Luzon's best strength is the ability to impart his passion onto the players if nothing else (not in a sexual way. Or maybe in a sexual way. Whatever)
  • Jacko!!!!!

He has the look of someone who wants to be out there
  • Sponsored links:

• JJ.....Unreal.....
  • JOHNNIE JACKSON I LOVE YOU
  • Seriously he should be playing more.
  • I have been a critic of his in the past but he has shown he is still a better option than some of the shite we have. At least he cares.
  • He may not have the legs any more, but for heart and guts Jacko's your man
  • Jacko!!!!!

Agreed. So why give him just 10 minutes?
  • Johnnie Jackson. Enough said.
  • DRAddick said:

How does Igor not even get on the bench? This club is a mess.

'cause the bench can't support his weight at the moment.
    Zzzz
  • That was the act of a skipper if I've ever seen one
  • Sponsored links:

• JJ has had more impact in 5 mins than the rest of them in 80.
  • Has the arm band, not seen that before. I know he is club captain but thought solly would if kept it
  • Jacko!!!!!

Agreed. So why give him just 10 minutes?
    No point giving him as much advertising time - little resale value ;-)
  • Oh, and I thought time wasting brought yellow cards.
  • Where's Colin when you need him
  • The fact Fulham are so rattled off us scoring shows they were there for the taking. Disappointing that we didn't take the game to them
  • Diarra is out on his feet. He's just walking.
  • Oh, and I thought time wasting brought yellow cards.

No, just 4 mins extra. Cheating bastards.
  • Ow. That's gotta hurt
  • Jazz Richards just got the full force of Bauer's head crashing into him #prayforjazz
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!