Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fulham - match thread

Comments

• We are just a walk in the park for an average Fulham side. slowly coming back to you Millwall!
  • It doesn't look like the players have the heart to win and the blame must go to the manager for that.
    We haven't got a win in us.
  • edited October 2015
    As I said at HT RD had the chance to strengthen...he didn't and now we are paying the price.....Sky commentator said long term plan to get into Prem.....will that be after another visit to L1?
  • Rossman92 said:

Morning all, woke up early to catch some of the game, nothing to see here it appears. Back to bed I go........

Fucking Pants!!!!

That's the spirit! Did you emigrate?
  • Bergdich on for Fox, in a change that will surely alter our attacking fortunes entirely

Have we got anyone on the bench who _can_ make the difference up front?
  • Where has this season all gone wrong , started off really well , gutted !!!
    Especially with smallwall fans in pub aswell
  • Moussa on
  • Rossman92 said:

Morning all, woke up early to catch some of the game, nothing to see here it appears. Back to bed I go........

Fucking Pants!!!!

That's the spirit! Did you emigrate?
    Haha not quite. I don't mean to lose confidence but as my first post said, we're fucking pants
  • It doesn't look like the players have the heart to win and the blame must go to the manager for that.

I don't agree. If there's one thing Luzon isn't lacking it's heart. Just look at that 11, there's nothing in there. Can't keep the ball up front, nothing on the left wing, no balance and no squad to draw from. As soon as we lost Makienok we were rumbled. We still created chance despite that but I don't think it's Guy's fault at all. Roland needs to give him a squad
  • Fight has gone out of the side.....bereft of ideas, no confidence, I dint realise it had got this bad. Its now like watching a defence against attack game.....pathetic!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Where the fuck was bergdich there?! Left the left wide open!
  • Thing is,mcaleny had the chance 1v1 in the 1st minute and missed then just before they got their 2nd Ba was 1v1 and put it straight at the keeper. We've got to take those sort of chances. Poor.
  • Charlton given up here. Wandering around. Disgraceful
  • Nothing in central Midfield. No drive or passing or forward runs.

• Bergdich is absolutely terrible, positionally he is a walking disaster
  • Looks like heads have dropped. Can't understand how Fox was taken off. He was more of a threat than McAleny. Two left sided players taken off does say something!

unfortunately .. this .. investment is required a s a p or relegation is looming .. compared to a lot of Championship teams I've seen this season, these two sides are poor .. what happened to the form we had in August/September? .. it can't all be down to Makeniok's injury
  • Haven't seen a cafc side this disinterested since parky/pardew tbh.
  • Valley11 said:

Charlton given up here. Wandering around. Disgraceful

That happened in the first minute didn't it?
  • How does Igor not even get on the bench? This club is a mess.
  • Sponsored links:

• shocking since the second went in. No fight
  • 15 minutes to salvage something......yeah right more like 15 minutes not to concede a 3rd
  • The bookies are right relaxation it is wtf!!.

I don't agree. If there's one thing Luzon isn't lacking it's heart. Just look at that 11, there's nothing in there. Can't keep the ball up front, nothing on the left wing, no balance and no squad to draw from. As soon as we lost Makienok we were rumbled. We still created chance despite that but I don't think it's Guy's fault at all. Roland needs to give him a squad
    I didn't say Luzon was lacking heart I said the team is. There is a total lack of self belief. Our heads have gone.
    I agree Roland needs to give him a squad but we know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
  • I wonder what half entertainment Pinocchio has lined up for the next home game?
  • edited October 2015
    Ba Ba Ba Ba have you any pass?
    No Ba no Ba three bags full.

I was thinking this, it is very reminiscent of Pardew's last season. Weaknesses in key areas of the squad, loanees not really up to scratch and a relative absence of team spirit and fight
  • How does Igor not even get on the bench? This club is a mess.

'cause the bench can't support his weight at the moment.

I was thinking this, it is very reminiscent of Pardew's last season. Weaknesses in key areas of the squad, loanees not really up to scratch and a relative absence of team spirit and fight
    Oh and no money to spend
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!