Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby v Charlton - Post Match Thread

Maintains our excellent start, and a point I think all of us would have took in advance. A striker on a scoring streak to boot as well.

Look forward to hearing from those at the game.

Got to be happy with that, haven't we?

Comments

• Yep. Very happy. Well done lads
  • Makes a point on Tuesday a very good start, good to see TW scoring again, and sounds like we will get a lot better
  • Well happy with that, away point against a team like Derby always a great result and another goal for Tony Watt, his confidence must be sky high.
  • Wasn't there, but would like to know about the kind of impact Mackienok had on the game. I would guess that away at Derby is a tough ask in this league, and we were far from mashed and beaten up, we had previously lost 8 and drawn 3 away in the league at Derby since a 2-0 win in the Premier League days. Lost the previous four or five in a row up there. has to be a very good result whichever way it is sliced.
    Their guys said we were dead on our feet near the end which might be a worry, perhaps as a team we lack fitness? I don't know.
    Pretty content and satisfied tonight. Well done to Guy Luzon, all the players, and the travelling support, who could be heard quite a lot.
  • Happy with that.
  • Sounded like a cracking game on player. There goal begun from a free kick that shouldn't of been given according to the commentators. Defenders played really well, as did pope by the sound of things. Bring on hull next Saturday when I'll be back home and in the covered end singing my heart out for the boys!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Would have taken result that all day long.

Well done Charlton
  • Would have taken result that all day long.

Well done Charlton

Are you Yoda?
    Believe i am you better
  • Can we keep hold of him next summer if this happens.

Unlike other Strikers who get that many goals at this level, I find those are the ones who find themselves in the right place at the right time.

Tony Watt on the other hand has so much more and could easily create himself those 20-goals rather than relying on others
    we will be in prem league so why not :)
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

Excellent point against a good Derby side. Out run in midfield at times with 3v2 but fair play to Kashi and Cousins who run their wotsits off.

The back four and Pope was superb. Bauer off the line, Diarra great block 2nd half, Fox best game in a Charlton shirt.

Excellent run from Watt and a deserved bit of luck with the deflection.

The Dane up front imo should have put us 2 up and like last week got better as the game went on. Would have left him on especially as he never lost a header when defending corners.

Derby was a country mile better than QPR

I thought taking Mak off might of been a little daft too

• Cheers for uploading the goals... Looks like theirs was the one time we couldnt quite get a block in... Nothing that Pope could do