Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Naby Sarr signed on 5 year deal*** (Ed. Gone)

Comments

• Options
    Genuinely an exciting signing. Yes he may hate the English game or not settle but is still a fantastic prospect.
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Same journalist saying that there is no buy back clause in the deal..
  • Options

We still haven't got a proper decent/ official song for Guy Luzon yet, this fella's got no chance....

We have. 'You don't know what you're doing' 5 minutes into his first game.
    That is a great big whopper you have just told Red Robin ?

It was 20 minutes into his first home Game !

We're CAFC, we always give Coaches a fair crack of the whip. :blush:

• Options

Here is that fabulous Naby Sarr song-list in full as performed by the popular Belgium techno outfit Katrien and the Cats and now available on CD and to download online from the Valley Superstore at a special introductory price of £29-99

Side 1

I'm wishing on a Sarr- Rose Royce
    Sarry seems to be the hardest word - Elton John

Side 2

The dark Sarr of the Moon- Pink Floyd
    Wish I could be like Nobby Sarr - The Jam or the Kinks (whoever has the cheapest royalty)

Hurry hurry...buy now while stocks last and celebrate this new superstar marquee signing before Charlton's most exciting season (since last season) kicks-off and we can all song along together in classic Eurotrash style.

www.Roland's-pop-enterprises/naff/Eurotrash/need to get some money back on this guy before we sell him to Liverpool.com

And, for their follow up release

Lazy Sarr-Day afternoon - Small Faces
    Yes Sarr, I can boogie - Fuck Knows
    Rock Sarr - Nickelback
    You Don't Have To Be A Sarr, Baby - Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr.
    Catch A Falling Sarr - Perry Como

And a special for Christmas...

When you wish upon a Sarr
    Sarr-lent Night
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Davo55 said:

Here is that fabulous Naby Sarr song-list in full as performed by the popular Belgium techno outfit Katrien and the Cats and now available on CD and to download online from the Valley Superstore at a special introductory price of £29-99

Side 1

Side 2

Wish I could be like Nobby Sarr - The Jam or the Kinks (whoever has the cheapest royalty)

Hurry hurry...buy now while stocks last and celebrate this new superstar marquee signing before Charlton's most exciting season (since last season) kicks-off and we can all song along together in classic Eurotrash style.

www.Roland's-pop-enterprises/naff/Eurotrash/need to get some money back on this guy before we sell him to Liverpool.com

Baccara.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5vSYWPyJzE
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Davo55 said:

Side 1

Side 2

Rock Sarr - Nickelback

Sarr-lent Night
    Great band! although their choice of name held them back I think...
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Side 1

Side 2

Baccara.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5vSYWPyJzE
    Thanks! How could I not remember such an iconic act? :wink:
  • Options
    Don McLean...Vincent...(sarry sarry night)
  • Options
    adsads
    edited July 2015

Davo55 said:

Side 1

Side 2

Rock Sarr - Nickelback

Sarr-lent Night
    Great band! although their choice of name held them back I think...
    Think they headlined at the Tramshed quite a bit, most of the times I went, I'd ask the bouncers who were on that night and they'd say, ' Fuck Knows, they're shit'
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Naby it's because I'm a Londoner, that I love London town
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm a Naby girl, in a naby wooooorrrld...
  • Options
    Ooh Naby Naby it's a wild world
  • Options
    SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Surely they mean #SportingLisbon
  • Options
    For those old enough to remember the talent show new face's just alter the wording to the theme tune.
    Your a star , superstar ect
  • Options
    PL54 said:

TravHouse said:

25% is a big sell on fee. We'll have to get big bucks for him to make it worth our while.
  • Options

Yes, Sarr, that's our Naby
    No, Sarr, don't mean maybe
    Yes, Sarr, that's our Naby now

[Yes, sir, that's my baby ...]
  • Options
    Subject to goals !!!!!!! Very unusual clause for a centre back I would think.
  • Options

PL54 said:

TravHouse said:

25% is a big sell on fee. We'll have to get big bucks for him to make it worth our while.

That's 25% of added value. Quite different.

• Options

Presumably means "Goals" in the aims or results sense, such as first international cap or fee after promotion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dabos said:

Presumably means "Goals" in the aims or results sense, such as first international cap or fee after promotion.
    Like you say, guess the word "Goals" being used here should in fact read: "Targets"
  • Options
    The target is the goal !
  • Options
    Naby sarr looks like Paul pogba, if PP was taller and had been caning the ganja

Let's hope he can be a fraction of the player. Great hopes about this one, my favorite signing so far
  • Options

Naby sarr looks like Paul pogba, if PP was taller and had been caning the ganja

Let's hope he can be a fraction of the player. Great hopes about this one, my favorite signing so far

If we're going for hope, surely we should hope he's twice the player
  • Options
    Naby sarr
    Superstar
    Wears frilly knickers and
    a see through bra.
  • Options
    Will he be in the team tonight?
  • Options
    What is he playing at.

At fault for both V Millwall now at fault for Wednesdays openiny goal
  • Options
    What is he playing at.

At fault for both V Millwall now at fault for Wednesdays openiny goal
    He's not doing it on purpose. He's just not able to match up to the opposition at this level.
  • Options
    Still a work in progress.

If we had a better budget he'd be still learning his trade as a back-up.