Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Makienok (fit missus page 1, signed page 4)

Comments

• Options

Fiiiiiish said:

Behind me was a bunch of idiots swearing at him calling him lazy, useless etc and then infront of me was a few youngsters calling him a donkey and waste of space etc.
    Some cafc fans do not resemble anything I associate with our fan Base

It's always been so with some players and always will be at any club. I recall someone who sat near me who had a pathological hatred of Gary Nelson and loudly proclaimed it at every opportunity. Nelson scored a hat-trick (v Peterborough in 1994 I think) and this guy was silent. Near the end Nelson miscued a shot and the guy leapt to his feet in delight and told everyone within 100 yards how right he had been that GN was useless ...
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Big German and an even bigger Dane.

Bring it on Championship.

Hmmmm.
  • Options
    http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/gode-raad-fra-konen-fru-makienok-bliver-fodboldtraener

Not sure if Google Translate does the job for you, but his missus is now a certified football coach...
  • Options
    Danepak said:

http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/gode-raad-fra-konen-fru-makienok-bliver-fodboldtraener

Not sure if Google Translate does the job for you, but his missus is now a certified football coach...

Certified weapon too (for a 41 year old)
  • Options
    Poor bloke, would still have him as a squad player. (Were he not crocked.)
  • Options
    I took an inexplicable shine to Big Mak. Think he would have worked out given time and a setup more suited to his style. Seemed a good egg as well who has been in a bit of limbo thanks to some bad moves. I'm actually quite sad to hear he's now injured after finally getting a move away from Italy and to a league where i suspect he would have thrived.
  • Options
    classic charltonised player, confidence completely gone and we zapped his body as well. Liked him at the beginning of the season when he looked unreal against hull and i like me a good target man.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Must admit, I clicked straight back to page 1.

Likewise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

classic charltonised player, confidence completely gone and we zapped his body as well. Liked him at the beginning of the season when he looked unreal against hull and i like me a good target man.

There were people sitting in front of me slagging him off even during that match in August. He was on a hiding to nothing here.
  • Options
    my abiding memory was the speed he got out of the ground after the Notts forest protest match. He was in the car park pretty much at the same time as I got round to the car park from the east stand. No mean feat and reinforced the perception that there was no team spirit. He should have stayed with his team mates rather than spend 20 mins arguing with fans to let him out..
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Could be never work him out. Often wondered if he had concrete in his boots.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

my abiding memory was the speed he got out of the ground after the Notts forest protest match. He was in the car park pretty much at the same time as I got round to the car park from the east stand. No mean feat and reinforced the perception that there was no team spirit. He should have stayed with his team mates rather than spend 20 mins arguing with fans to let him out..

Maybe he had somewhere to be. We've all had to leave work sharpish once in a while to meet a commitment in our personal lives.
  • Options
    One of the worst players I've seen in a Charlton shirt, hope he recovers though ACL is a nasty one
  • Options

Maybe he had somewhere to be. We've all had to leave work sharpish once in a while to meet a commitment in our personal lives.
    He said he wanted to go home. Perhaps understandable.
  • Options
    Completely forgot he played for Dresden, just put tbe last 20 minutes of their 1st game back on and he has done ok, putting himself about abit.

Will be interesting to see how he does in future games, that are on TV
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Any updates on the fit missus?
    RD going to appoint her manager of Sint Truiden.
  • Options
    ..am beginning to get a tad excited about this season now...
    I love looking back at old threads from when players signed. Seems an age ago!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Any updates on the fit missus?
    People are still having a Thomas the Tank over her.
  • Options
    Completely forgot he played for Dresden, just put tbe last 20 minutes of their 1st game back on and he has done ok, putting himself about abit.

Will be interesting to see how he does in future games, that are on TV
    Truly dreadful footballer 
  • Options
    A quick look at the Wikipedia page indicates that he is no longer with aforementioned missus, but with somebody else
  • Options
    @se9addick Ibi Stoving hosts Naked attraction.

That's right, go to google and search it. It's not the same as our version.

• Options
    Love that photo ! 
  • Options
    He looks like he’s aged 35 years since leaving us 
  • Options
    The sandals on long socks are a big concern for me ! 
  • Options
    isn’t it at Pauli they have a sausage train that goes round?  I think you order from your seat and it gets delivered.  Something like that.