Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Patrick Bauer has signed! (4 year deal - June 15)

Comments

• Options
    Not exactly the transfer start we were all hoping for under our new owners is it ? If it happens of course.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    and me (Bauer to Blackburn)
  • Options
    Good luck to him if he does go. Doesn't owe us anything. Leaves just Pearce and Lennon assuming Konsa goes.
  • Options

Good luck to him if he does go. Doesn't owe us anything. Leaves just Pearce and Lennon assuming Konsa goes.

And Sarr
  • Options
    Seemed to get what the club is all about, I mean what the real Charlton is about, shame his spell at the club has come at a time when we were held back by the actions of RD and his minions.
  • Options

Roger Johnson can’t wait to get his third signing on fee....
  • Options

And Sarr
    Forgot about him. Seems Bowyer did too.
  • Options
    Honestly providing he’s replaced I don’t think I’ll miss him much, had good games and bad both in the championship and league 1 but I still think he’s far too inconsistent. We’ll be better off with Pearce and someone else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Redhenry said:

I heard Blackburn

So did I :smile:
    Me too
  • Options

And Sarr
    Imagine having a pairing of Sarr and Lennon. Absolute horror show.
    That's it you've jinxed us.
  • Options
    Any news about a fee?
  • Options

Any news about a fee?

Undisclosed.
  • Options
    But he is going to make room for our new CB, I would like to tell you who he is, but................ I am not ITK
  • Options

And Sarr
    Imagine having a pairing of Sarr and Lennon. Absolute horror show.
    What, the two who shut out the league winners at their own place?
  • Options
    Can’t imagine the club wanting, or needing to sell Bauer.
  • Options
    Wait and see a little bit longer regarding Lennon.
    Experience helps a lot in his position, indeed I would suggest we have seen Bauer himself improve with experience.
    Lennon is a massive unit as they say, and however he turns out as a footballer, he has two sendings off per season in him, one undeserved, one bang to rights.
  • Options
    Even if Konsa goes, Pearce, Sarr and one other are good enough for this league. Our problem is scoring goals, not letting them in. Bauer is obviously our best defender so will have to be replaced, but I'd hope we could find someone appropriate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hey, remember when Sarr made a couple of not-even-that-bad errors against Gillingham and every single racist in the North Stand (estimated 20% of total supporters) just started booing him as if they'd been itching to do it every second he'd been at Charlton? That was fun
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Hey, remember when Sarr made a couple of not-even-that-bad errors against Gillingham and every single racist in the North Stand (estimated 20% of total supporters) just started booing him as if they'd been itching to do it every second he'd been at Charlton? That was fun

How does that make someone a racist? If you boo them.
  • Options
    I'd like Patrick to stay if possible but Lennon is ok at this level and will improve.
  • Options

Looks like he got married this weekend judging by social media. Congrats to them.

Yeah saw that, congratulations to him. Always comes across as a very nice, down to earth guy.

Not surprised by the links away either. Think he's a Championship center back. Will be very sad to see him go though.
  • Options
    Two flags already! We don't half have some snowflakes on here.

Sarr is the only Charlton player I can recall being booed by his own fans. At least, for mistakes - maybe there have been a couple called out for lack of effort. But singling out Sarr, a man who gives everything? When he wasn't directly at fault for either goal we conceded? Yeah it still rankles with me
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Booing him doesn't make them racist just weird, booing a player never helps it tends to make most players make more mistakes.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

But he is going to make room for our new CB, I would like to tell you who he is, but................ I am not ITK

Sonny Bradley?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Sarr is the only Charlton player I can recall being booed by his own fans. At least, for mistakes - maybe there have been a couple called out for lack of effort. But singling out Sarr, a man who gives everything? When he wasn't directly at fault for either goal we conceded? Yeah it still rankles with me

Kishishev, Lisbie in the Premership days, Simon Francis more recently, Harry Gregory way back when.

There've been plenty over the years.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Leuth said:

Kishishev, Lisbie in the Premership days, Simon Francis more recently, Harry Gregory way back when.

There've been plenty over the years.
    Morgan Fox.

But the Naby Sarr song was disgusting and had undertones of prejudice.