Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Sue Parkes

Kishan, I'm not teasing. Another new player is to be unveiled hopefully tomorrow, not Bulot on a new deal, not a player we have had before and not Bauer.
  • El hadji Ba.......
  • From Sue Parks:
    "Another new player is to be unveiled hopefully tomorrow, not Bulot on a new deal, not a player we have had before and not Bauer"
  • El Hadji Ba then
  • Or possibly Kramer? Would be a lot more exciting to sign a striker!!
  • Here we go again!
  • Maybe De Sutter?
  • Sponsored links:

• sm said:
    He's waiting over there for the St Truden friendly before joining up with the squad
  • Or possibly Kramer? Would be a lot more exciting to sign a striker!!

But for some moaning that we've signed players in the wrong order is much more fun.
  • Typo query before i get too excited.... rather than a new signing we're not talking about a new 'sign in' one of the Valley loos or something...? "remember to wash your hands" that sort of thing?
  • sm said:
    185,000 followers!!
  • Well done Tracy. Good wind-up!
  • So, let me get this straight... A player we had confirmed as being signed a couple of days ago has just been picked up from the airport by a club employee?

Exciting isn't it, don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.
  • People might mock but am glad this woman has announced that she's picked up Patrick from the Airport.

I've had horrible sleepness nights thinking that we may never get to see Bauer in action because like many foreign people here, they cant seem to read a London Underground map, so would be lost to us on some remote Northern Line train cos he dont have a scooby where to go
  • J BLOCK said:

From Sue Parks:
    "Another new player is to be unveiled hopefully tomorrow, not Bulot on a new deal, not a player we have had before and not Bauer"

Insider Information.

I wonder who her Source is ?
    :wink:

• Sponsored links:

• So, let me get this straight... A player we had confirmed as being signed a couple of days ago has just been picked up from the airport by a club employee?

Completely shit pr exercise on her part.

I expect the next tweet to read something like

"@tjleaburn - BREAKING NEWS. Can't say anymore now but we might see Darren Purse at the Valley in the not too distant future.....he's on the Oxford u21 coaching staff and they've been drawn away to our u21 team in the 2nd round of the FA Youth Cup #exciting"

I'm also aware that this far too many characters for a tweet but you can't cap characters when it comes to expressing my disappointment in this nonsense she's drummed up with that silly tweet
  • She never said she was picking up a new signing we didn't already know of so why are people so surprised and giving her grief? Ok maybe the whole secrecy about who she was picking up was a bit unnecessary in the sense of why was it a secret but other than that she said she wouldn't reveal any signings that hadn't already been mentioned by the club. As much at the phrase on here often annoys me as been on the receiving end a few times, but move on.

More interesting is this Ba possible signing, bulot possible and being linked with that striker kramer
  • If Patrick is 6'4 then Tracey is no shorty herself, is she? Could she play alongside if we are pushed?
  • cabbles said:

So, let me get this straight... A player we had confirmed as being signed a couple of days ago has just been picked up from the airport by a club employee?

Completely shit pr exercise on her part.

I expect the next tweet to read something like

"@tjleaburn - BREAKING NEWS. Can't say anymore now but we might see Darren Purse at the Valley in the not too distant future.....he's on the Oxford u21 coaching staff and they've been drawn away to our u21 team in the 2nd round of the FA Youth Cup #exciting"

I'm also aware that this far too many characters for a tweet but you can't cap characters when it comes to expressing my disappointment in this nonsense she's drummed up with that silly tweet
    Jesus Christ, I hope you never read the news. There's some shit in there that'll blow all the fuses out in your brain if that Tweet has got you so upset. Have a lie down
    I was disgusted @Garrymanilow
    No matter how much I lie down it will take a while for me to get past this.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!