Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• I am not worried that we will make signings, KM has said Bauer will be the first of many and I don't think she would have said that if not true. The question will be the quality of them. Until we see what that is, we can't really be too much one side or the other.
  • Just seen this guy get out of Mrs Leaburns car @ Bostall woods
  • I am not worried that we will make signings, KM has said Bauer will be the first of many and I don't think she would have said that if not true. The question will be the quality of them. Until we see what that is, we can't really be too much one side or the other.

Hmm.. lol :blush:
  • Just seen this guy get out of Mrs Leaburns car @ Bostall woods

What are you doing looking through the windows of couple's cars in Bostall Woods?!

How very trusting !
  • mart77 said:

Sue Parkes saying it's not Bauer so I guess it's Johan coming back from Iceland.

Even worse - tweeting about players that already play for us. What's the point
  • El Hadji Ba is being linked on twitter.
  • mart77 said:

El Hadji Ba is being linked on twitter.

Who is he?
  • 6 ft central midfielder Sunderland sent out on loan to Bastia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El-Hadji_Ba
  • edited June 2015
    wmcf123 said:

I am not worried that we will make signings, KM has said Bauer will be the first of many and I don't think she would have said that if not true. The question will be the quality of them. Until we see what that is, we can't really be too much one side or the other.

How very trusting !
    she hasn't lied to us before has she? Ok, maybe she has....but seriously, I do believe given the past she wouldn't say what she has if that was not the plan. I would expect things will start hotting up soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a sado I am, 96 pages & still trawling. I need exiting rumours peeps, let me hit the f5 button once more.

But have heard Andy Delort is definitely on his way.
  • Scoham said:

6 ft central midfielder Sunderland sent out on loan to Bastia

Sounds pony to me if cousins goes it's hardly like for like is it
  • edited June 2015
    Bastia went through last season, in the form of a loan Sunderland, El-Hadji Ba will continue his career in the Championship. The 22 year old midfielder is expected soon to Charlton to engage over a period of three years. ND
    Sorry just seen this on its own thread, thank you Colin
  • dancafc said:

Scoham said:

6 ft central midfielder Sunderland sent out on loan to Bastia

Sounds pony to me if cousins goes it's hardly like for like is it
    Based on what?

• edited June 2015
    When is Leaburn's missus supposed to be collecting this mystery player from the airport?

Her previous tweet about "not being disappointed" makes me believe that it is unlikely to be the Sunderland player (who, let's be honest, we know next to nothing about!).

My money is still on Bulot or at least someone we are familiar with.
  • Did she it was a current footballer? Maybe Carl's just been on a lad's holiday.
  • It's not mitov she said she would post a phot of him at the airport
  • She's been employed by the club for at least a couple of weeks. She's genuine. And she seems a bit of a tease
  • Sponsored links:

• Early evening has passed. She's late
  • Can't believe some people still think a player liaison officer will leak a new signing through her personal twitter. If she did - she won't be player liaison officer for very long. She would get the boot. At the most, it will be someone like Bulot who people already know.
  • Maybe she wouldn't be leaking it without the permission of the club? It might be their idea of engaging more with the fans

Hmm.. lol :blush:
    The first of many signings. Oh for a settled first eleven.
  • What a sado I am, 96 pages & still trawling. I need exiting rumours peeps, let me hit the f5 button once more.

But have heard Andy Delort is definitely on his way.

That bloody nonsense rattled up 50k views, a good job we did not sign him eventually!
  • Can't believe some people still think a player liaison officer will leak a new signing through her personal twitter.

Don't think anyone does think that really

• 3hrs ago Bauer posted that he's at the airport on the way to LDN and she's just tweeted not long now..
  • Anyone else secretly hoping that after all this build up during the first few weeks in her new job, that she's at the wrong airport?
  • Are those Uggs?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!