Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Eurostar gets stopped all the time 'cause of people that jumped in front of it. Antwerp-LondonCity with Easyjet - 108 €. Just a short and simple check in - easy !
  • Maybe it's just her husband coming back from a trip
  • Looking at her Twitter account she was appointed to the role 2 days ago. Can't help but feel she's setting herself up for a fall here. She's either over-hyped a player returning from holiday or is going to reveal a signing before the club.

Hoping the cynic in me is proved wrong. But don't feel this will be as exciting as some people hope.
  • I'm not sure the club are going to be too happy if she's going to tweet possible new signings. She might be on a wind up though.
  • I'm not sure the club are going to be too happy if she's going to tweet possible new signings. She might be on a wind up though.

This ...
  • It's probably a fake account
  • Sevenoaks Chronicle seem to report every rumour, wherever it came from. It's just been copied from elsewhere.
  • Not a new signing, it's Tony Watt!
  • Sponsored links:

• Watt looks like he's staying in Woolwich Arsenal estate. Her account must be genuine as she said she'd get a player to send a photo. Think the player she's collecting is Bauer or hopefully Bulot.
  • edited June 2015
    'Sevenoaks Chronicle' is pure click bait in my opinion. 100% rehashed and carries a million adverts. Also screwed up my pc a while ago. Avoid, you won't miss anything you wouldn't have seen elsewhere.
  • She's subsequently tweeted that her Tweets would never reveal a player not confirmed by the club.

I doubt this is a new player.
  • She sounds like a bit of a tease. Really don't see the point.
  • Or the player is new and has been signed by the club already but will be revealed by both club and mrs lea burn tonight?
  • She sounds like a bit of a tease. Really don't see the point.

I think it's quite fun. Brings us a little closer to goings on before the action starts. Can't see any harm in it even if it's something and nothing.

Hope it's Bulot though.
  • mart77 said:

Watt looks like he's staying in Woolwich Arsenal estate. Her account must be genuine as she said she'd get a player to send a photo. Think the player she's collecting is Bauer or hopefully Bulot.

He is. Just round the corner from me. I'll keep an eye out for him and get that new contract in front of him!
  • I do a lot of takeaway driving around there I hope he orders a curry from us so I can have some influence on his charlton future =] haha
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2015

I'm glad she is tweeting and I'm sure she never had any intention of revealing anyone until it is absolutely safe to do so; can't see what the fuss is about. Lighten up, people.

• Essex_Al said:

Patrick Bauer ‏@patrick5bauer · 3m3 minutes ago  Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Baden-Württemberg
    On the way to London for my next adventure. Bye bye Germany was a great time! ✌

I'm guessing that her next tweet will be something like this....makes sense as a player liaison officer!
  • is that it?

i've been waiting by my phone all day for this.
  • Patrick Bauer? The German defender playing in the Portuguese league? What coming to London? What being picked up at the airport by one of our own? What a new signing for us? Blimey I never saw that one coming!
    Surprise treat of the day.
  • I'd be disappointed if it was Bulot. I mean I want him back but I don't want him to be the one we're all meant to get excited about. I want to get hyped up about new blood, not a returning loanee
  • It's Sunday. Did you think we would really sign someone today and be revealed by the liaison officer?
  • Surely it's not Bauer - he's not in the country yet.
  • edited June 2015
    Sue Parkes saying it's not Bauer so I guess it's Johan coming back from Iceland.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!