Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• LordDofB said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Hamer goes to Brighton now that he is out of favour at Leicester.

Only if Stockdale is leaving, they also have Walton who is highly rated.
    Stockdale is far more reliable than Hamer
  • Have you heard something then?
  • wmcf123 said:

LordDofB said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Hamer goes to Brighton now that he is out of favour at Leicester.

Dont agree with that.. Hamer is much better then Stockdale
  • Have you heard something then?

This forum would be a good deal better if people stopped pretending to have inside information.
  • Swisdom said:

wmcf123 said:

Have you heard something then?

This forum would be a good deal better if people stopped pretending to have inside information.
    I agree. Someone told me this in confidence and I agreed with them. Obviously I can't say who it was that I had this extremely important discussion with but, rest assured, it probably happened.

My point was general; I wasn't suggesting you had fabricated
  • edited June 2015
    wmcf123 said:

LordDofB said:

Better keeper as well.
  • Leeds United are interested in Leicester City striker Chris Wood, according to the Daily Express.

The paper cites reports that the Championship club are weighing up a £2.5m bid for the New Zealand international – with Wolves, Fulham and QPR also reportedly interested.

• Sponsored links:

• Leeds United are interested in Leicester City striker Chris Wood, according to the Daily Express.

The paper cites reports that the Championship club are weighing up a £2.5m bid for the New Zealand international – with Wolves, Fulham and QPR also reportedly interested.

Just saw this on SkySports as well... Would be a good move and good amount of money if we tried going for him ourselves, perfect to play alongside either Watt or Vetokele
  • edited June 2015
    Bubble said:

@RichCawleySLP: Also a transfer line for Charlton in @sthlondonpress. Interested in taking Watford's Tommie Hoban on loan.

We are one of 4 clubs interested. Wolves, Nottm Forest and Rotherham are also in the mix. Source: SLP
  • Twitter rumour:
    Charlton Athletic are trying to sign Celta Vigo defender David Costas on a season long loan #cafc
  • mart77 said:

Twitter rumour:
    Charlton Athletic are trying to sign Celta Vigo defender David Costas on a season long loan #cafc

Interesting Wiki page....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Costas
  • Only six feet tall.
  • http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20150625_01749417
    I'll have a go at translating this bit:
    TDS leaving Club Brugge is getting more likely. Charlton and Bursaspor are in a bidding war. Bursaspor wants to pay a salary of 1.7 Mio euro's per year. That's half more compared to his current salary at Bruges. Charlton's first contract bid saw him getting slightly less , a salary of 1.5 million euro's. The Brits have to decide if they want to make another offer, topping the bid of the 6th ranked team in Turkey.
  • skywalker said:

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20150625_01749417
    TDS leaving Club Brugge is getting more likely. Charlton and Bursaspor are in a bidding war. Bursaspor wants to pay a salary of 1.7 Mio euro's per year. That's half more compared to his current salary at Bruges. Charlton's first contract bid saw him getting slightly less , a salary of 1.5 million euro's. The Brits have to decide if they want to make another offer, topping the bid of the 6th ranked team in Turkey.

nearly 20 grand a week? Sounds utterly implausible
  • mart77 said:

Twitter rumour:

Updated 19 minutes ago about us trying to chase him. Shittest rumour I've heard on here. Did Ackworth come up with this?
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:

Twitter rumour:

Updated 19 minutes ago about us trying to chase him. Shittest rumour I've heard on here. Did Ackworth come up with this?
    The bit I was referring to has been removed! Said he wouldn't come as he had been written off by fansite Charlton Life!
  • wmcf123 said:

skywalker said:

nearly 20 grand a week? Sounds utterly implausible
    Seems unlikely
  • wmcf123 said:

LordDofB said:

Fair play
  • edited June 2015
    skywalker said:

De Sutter bagged a hattrick in a 10-0 friendly win against a team called KFC Heist tonight. Finger lickin good.
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2015
    Surprised he didn't chicken out of that game with a transfer on the horizon.
  • wmcf123 said:

wmcf123 said:

LordDofB said:

Fair play
    Would have Henderson over them both though!

!!
  • Hmm, 20k a week. I'd say it's possible. Can't imagine Ben Haim or Bikey being on too much less. I'd be more than happy with him signing, the fact that a team like Bursaspor are chasing him shows his quality.
  • edited June 2015
    Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR
  • Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR

Could be tight
  • Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR

Could be tight
    ?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!