Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Definitely does.

• Psychotic and canniblistic tendencies may work against him

It always has held me back at the Library!
  • I know you cant rely on youtube but this Makienok fella looks mustard. I can't tell if he is left or right footed, great finishing with both feet!
  • edited June 2015

How many did he score last season?

• How many did he score last season?

0 in 4 games according to The Mail piece, couldn't get used to Italian style football.

None but only played 4 times.

Its a round number...

Only played 4 times though as he struggled to settle in Italy
  • His got more than just work
  • Come on Roland lets get Kramer and Makienok in prior to the Welling Friendly and you might persuade a few people to get season tickets for the year ahead
  • Sponsored links:

• He is either 19/20 or 20/20 jumping reach on football manager...
  • He is either 19/20 or 20/20 jumping reach on football manager...

What do his FIFA stats say?
  • Both these striker's look promising.

Still hope we sign Bulot. If we sign all 3 our attacking options are sorted.

Think bulot is here saw something on his Instagram and he'd used the British flag emoji in his caption
  • Can someone do a football manager comparison between both of these giant structures.

Would be interesting to see :-)
  • Swisdom said:

Without any knowledge of either beanpole, would still prefer Cifci who has pace power step overs and hard to knock off the ball. Share the fear we may become a long ball side.

Psychotic and canniblistic tendencies may work against him
    Passionate player. Anything recent? Celtic interested.
    Well it happened in the final game of the season so yes, literally as recent as it could possibly be
  • His Instagram lists hi as a charlton player....
  • Sponsored links:

• Some lad had a conversation with Bulot on Twitter or FB and he said that he is in the area but hasn't signed anything yet
  • Dizzle said:

Some lad had a conversation with Bulot on Twitter or FB and he said that he is in the area but hasn't signed anything yet

What's the lad's name? Any good?
  • edited June 2015
    Response about him from a Scandinavian

"Shit at Palermo but Champ could suit him. He also has a missus old enough to be his mother"

Interesting
  • vffvff
    edited June 2015

I've been supporting Charlton since 1969 & we've only ever signed short arses.

What the **** is going on ?

At this rate it will be the first Charlton team I've ever seen not getting bullied.

Come on dirty Leeds, let's be 'avin you :smile:

Not sure, I agree with that. Curbs promotion winning and premiership teams never got bullied. Graham Stuart was a tough midfielder and Curbs teams always had true grit.

I'd still want a creative CM too
    This
  • Makienok looks a bit lightweight to me but he's obviously no mug with Denmark caps and a big move to Serie A. I still think we need a strong hold up player. A bit of a rough bastard.

I'd still want a creative CM too
    Or if we sign someone like Gnabry we could have Gudmundsson as that type of player?
  • edited June 2015
    Valley11 said:

Makienok looks a bit lightweight to me but he's obviously no mug with Denmark caps and a big move to Serie A. I still think we need a strong hold up player. A bit of a rough bastard.

The 3 minute YouTube vid I watched from twitter he looks far from lightweight, very strong and two footed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSLwS6vjI6Q
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!