Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Finding out that if you hold down the space bar on an iPhone, you can control the cursor in the text box.
    No more fat finger syndrome when editing beat the bookie results.
  • Options
    Last night remembering first aid training from some 40 years ago when my wife started choking on part of her meal. She's fine now but I think she is trying to finish me off.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Last night remembering first aid training from some 40 years ago when my wife started choking on part of her meal. She's fine now but I think she is trying to finish me off.

Kenneth Williams in 5....4....3.....
  • Options
    Two day jolly in Munich... Significant work victory, now tucking into a pizza and an Augustiner Brau, all expenses paid
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Two day jolly in Munich... Significant work victory, now tucking into a pizza and an Augustiner Brau, all expenses paid

Great city
  • Options
    I saw a brand new band called Danny O and the Astrotones last weekend, and they were bloody awesome.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

McBobbin said:

Great city
    I'm fairly fond of it, though don't really get the chance to see much of it. I've enjoyed the Christmas market at the airport though... Nice bit of mulled wine and hot cider!
  • Options
    My wife and best mate joining me at school with our Reading dogs, despite struggling with her own literacy issues and last nights drama Mrs T_C_E joined me for her first visit with Bailey to the little ones. Very proud of her....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The smell of the huge pan of vegetable soup I’ve made. If it tastes as nice on my tongue as the aroma is reacting with my nostrils then I’m going to be well chuffed.
  • Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop gift guide. Essential advice to those of us at a loss for ideas during the festive season.

I Rather like the look of the electric zero emissions yacht, totally silent and 100 percent electric so you can be in nature without disturbing it. The clip on bidet, Spanish village, Breakfast with giraffes and Balloon expedition over mount Everest all catch the eye. However, if you really love your woman, she can be spoilt with Muse For a Day. Create the scene together in a private session with Saatchi Art photographer Miss Aniela, capture the photos of your dreams, and all for a bargain basement £117,000.

https://goop.com/style/gift-guides/ridiculous-holiday-gifts/
  • Options
    Just seen a Deliveroo guy speeding around on (the Glaswegian version of) a Boris bike
  • Options
    Ask Siri or Alexa why fire engines are red.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Ask Siri or Alexa why fire engines are red.

Or the difference between jam and marmalade
  • Options
    3 day weekend.
  • Options
    Glad that Mayor Khan has got to grip with this menace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who....Abbott?

Dirty sod!
    Poor sod... :lol:
  • Options

It ain't her fault, she's got diabetes

To be fair mate, I've got diabetes and I'm a f***ing idiot.
  • Options

It ain't her fault, she's got diabetes

To be fair mate, I've got diabetes and I'm a f***ing idiot.
    And I'm a f***king idiot and I aint got diabetes so point taken
  • Options

and it ain't like it got out of hand before anything was done either was it
  • Options
    Let us see what happens if she got robbed by lads on a moped and when she told the police they said they could do nothing
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Let us see what happens if she got robbed by lads on a moped and when she told the police they said they could do nothing

Then the police would be institutionally racist
  • Options

and it ain't like it got out of hand before anything was done either was it
    Get the keep net out chaps - we got a big 'un... :wink::lol: