Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options

Chris Solly

More of a general things that give you a hard on if I'm honest!!!

What a man.
    Wouldnt go that far mate
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Chris Solly

More of a general things that give you a hard on if I'm honest!!!

• Options
    Having tickets for a ferry from Athens to Mykonos this morning but weather has been so poor we decided to book flights yesterday pm instead before they get extortionate when the ferry doesn’t run. Before midnight get confirmation that the ferry isn’t running and flights would now cost £400 each. Yay.
  • Options

NRL grand final

• Options

stonemuse said:

Having a facetime chat with Lord Montagu and seeing the incredible car he turned up at my father-in-law's house in.

Mixing with aristocrats now, eh mate?

:wink:
    Never spoke to a Lord before. The car is an Auburn Speedster. Here's a pic of Ralph and me mum-in-law, and one of him driving away. Awesome motor...
    Ask him if he can lend me a fiver please mate
  • Options
    Being asked if I’d be interested in being part of the POA committee in January when the position becomes available.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Lighting the first real fire of the autumn and lying in front of it with a decent red bottle of red

As opposed to a white bottle of red?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Lighting the first real fire of the autumn and lying...

Thanks Roland!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

IdleHans said:

Lighting the first real fire of the autumn and lying in front of it with a decent red bottle of red

As opposed to a white bottle of red?
    Oh yeah. That's what happens near the end of the bottle
  • Options

Being asked if I’d be interested in being part of the POA committee in January when the position becomes available.

“Price On Application” committee?
    Does that mean you get to know all the mysterious costs of all the good stuff without even enquiring?
    Maybe you get to set them too? Well done sir....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the Ferrari fanboys getting their knickers in a twist about Bottas being told to let Hamilton pass, while conveniently forgetting Ferrari’s past history!
  • Options
    Seeing Crystal Palace conceding a penalty
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Mate that is absolutely quality. Well done Ray.

Thanks, I didnt realise she had her own issue's and just assumed she was just very quiet as she is surrounded by adults including her Mum and Dad. Just goes to show you we dont know whats going on under the surface, Valli obviously knew because has an amazing bond with her and we even put it to the test and I pushed Summer on the arm and Valli barked at me, I pushed her again and Valli held me by the arm, no pressure just telling me no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nix3K27AxAI
  • Options
    That got me. Well done mate
  • Options
    Staying at my mums. We all moved in last week due to the issues with the building works and whilst it’s a bit of a squeeze it’s so nice living in a clean & tidy house. Mum’s loving fussing over us all. Went back to our place to pick a few bits up yesterday and realised what a f*****g state it is.

• Options

London winning.

Fantastic result, away from home on another continent against a team with more finances.

Well done on getting back in super league
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Mate that is absolutely quality. Well done Ray.

Thanks, I didnt realise she had her own issue's and just assumed she was just very quiet as she is surrounded by adults including her Mum and Dad. Just goes to show you we dont know whats going on under the surface, Valli obviously knew because has an amazing bond with her and we even put it to the test and I pushed Summer on the arm and Valli barked at me, I pushed her again and Valli held me by the arm, no pressure just telling me no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nix3K27AxAI
    Wonderful and uplifting.
    Thanks for sharing that.
  • Options
    @T_C_E

Brilliant.

Love these sorts of posts from you, not that I'm saying the rest are bad... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Currently in secret talks with Orient, apparently if I go Charlton will keep Lyle Taylor in January. ;)
    Joking aside, they want the dogs to visit their Trust and have a chat with the youngsters, who"d thought visiting SL all those years ago would have led to this.
  • Options

Bloody hell, you've trained the dogs to chat ?
    Bravo.

When a guy in his 70s with latter stages of Dementia tells you "Your boy tells me I'll be at peace soon" I defy you to say dogs can't chat. Just because they don't use the spoken word. ;)
  • Options

Bloody hell, you've trained the dogs to chat ?
    Bravo.

A guy is walking down the highstreet when he sees a sign outside the pet shop: "Talking Dog For Sale."

He goes in and the owner appears and tells him the dog is out the back.

The guy goes to find the dog and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told Mi6. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.

"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.

"I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten quid," the guy says.

"Ten quid? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap??"

"Because the dog's a fucking bullshitter. He never did any of that shit."

Similar to one of the great cricketing jokes.....

A village team are a man short and they see a horse in the next field looking over the fence.

"Excuse me," says the skipper to the horse, "I don't suppose you fancy a game of cricket by any chance."

"Sure, love to," says the horse and the skipper puts him at fine leg at both ends.

The horse is unbelievable in the field, running to chase singles and getting the ball into the keeper so fast that he runs three blokes out.

Sensing an opportunity the skipper says, "I don't suppose you fancy a bowl do you?"

The horse comes down the hill and bowls like lightning for a five-for and is the hero of the day.

Come tea-time the skipper decides to chance his arm again.

"I don't suppose you fancy opening the batting do you old mate?" he says to the horse.

"Leave it out skipper," replies the horse, "Whoever heard of a horse that could fucking bat?"
  • Options
    Scotland’s team tonight being numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
  • Options

It’s good

But unless they play in the white blue white shorts of the 80s it cannot be great
  • Options

It’s good

But unless they play in the white blue white shorts of the 80s it cannot be great
    These?

• Options

The business