Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options

That despite the fact she's forty four and had a child Mrs AUN rocks a bikini better than a lot of women half her age.

#luckyluckyme

Prove it
  • Options
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

That despite being 50 and having a kid, I still rock a pair of Speedos better than a lot of men half my age.

;)
    Oi, I’ve never had a moustache.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

That despite being 50 and having a kid, I still rock a pair of Speedos better than a lot of men half my age.

• Options
    Mollie King on this morning , a refreshing change from the 2 queens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shag said:

Mollie King on this morning , a refreshing change from the 2 queens

Auto correct? ;)
  • Options

That despite being 50 and having a kid, I still stretch a pair of Speedos better than a lot of men half my age.

• Options
    The Ingebrigtsen family. Their story is simply unbelievable, can't wait for the film!
  • Options
    Given that Henrick Ingebrigtsen looks like Francis Begbie, perhaps Robert Carlyle can play him in the film.
  • Options
    Seeing a bloke wearing a Charlton top at breakfast in our hotel in Majorca this morning.
  • Options
    Dina Asher-Smith. The woman’s a joke, will be a household name soon. Unbelievable athlete to watch.
  • Options

The Ingebrigtsen family. Their story is simply unbelievable, can't wait for the film!

just watch their tv program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhsk3lnlkSg
  • Options

Dina Asher-Smith. The woman’s a joke, will be a household name soon. Unbelievable athlete to watch.

Came here to post this. Orpington girl and great role model for young women.

• Options
    The football season. Love it when there's Tuesday night games. Not going tonight but enjoy following the match thread etc and breaks up the week before Saturday's installment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The honour of having a wasp land on me so that I can take it's picture:

Vespula vulgaris (1 of 5) Vespula vulgaris (2 of 5) Vespula vulgaris (3 of 5) Vespula vulgaris (4 of 5) Vespula vulgaris (5 of 5)
  • Options
    Hamilton winning in Italy and Mercedes getting the 2 cars to do a formation lap together at the end in front of the wanky Ferrari fans giving them the finger and thumbs down.
  • Options

Hamilton winning in Italy and Mercedes getting the 2 cars to do a formation lap together at the end in front of the wanky Ferrari fans giving them the finger and thumbs down.

Classless c***s booing him on the podium
  • Options
    Sipping on a nice fruity red on a Sunday evening listening to absolute 80s....perfect.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Playing in the same 5 a side team as both my 'boys'. It's a lovely father-son thing.

Playing 5 a side in Southend just two days after a magnificent win for the Addicks. Three Charlton fans in our side, feeling buoyed up and running out easy winners.
  • Options
    Justin Rose becoming World Number 1. Don't think theres a more likeable sportsperson out there.
  • Options

Justin Rose becoming World Number 1. Don't think theres a more likeable sportsperson out there.

Always loved following his career since that shot he made at the Open as an amateur
  • Options
    The pictures that @ricky_otto is whatsapping me from the beach in Valencia. Some cracking views, just hope his missus doesn’t pick his phone up and scroll through his gallery