Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Having roll mops for dinner last night. I haven't had them in years. Delicious!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Utter, utter filth !
  • Options
    Stig said:

Should fish puns not be on the takeover thread "Rolymops" ;)
  • Options
    Stig said:

Lidl do the finest selection.
    Mmmmmmmmm
  • Options

Stig said:

Utter, utter filth !
    Food of the gods
  • Options
    The first pina colada of your holiday. Up at 2 this morning, bastard of a journey but have sunk a few beers, had dinner and am now relaxing in the bar perusing the cocktail menu deciding what to have next.
  • Options

The first pina colada of your holiday. Up at 2 this morning, bastard of a journey but have sunk a few beers, had dinner and am now relaxing in the bar perusing the cocktail menu deciding what to have next.

So jealous mate, have a good un.
  • Options

So jealous mate, have a good un.
    Cheers mate
  • Options
    edited August 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stumbling across Stewart Lee: Content Provider. Funniest thing I've seen in years.
  • Options
    Hearing that Ryan Edwards scored for Plymouth today

First game since his return to Football after beating testicular cancer
  • Options
    That 97th minute equaliser Boro scored at the rusty toolbox.
  • Options
    This story about the restoration of Donald Campbell’s Bluebird boat.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45068703
  • Options
    edited August 2018

The fact that West Brom have a boiler as a mascot now:

I think that’s great, why for years have we always had cuddly animals as mascots when it could be anything loosely related to a sponsor?

So back in the day with Fads we could have had a couple at grown men walking the pitch dressed as paint brushes, although with our luck we’d probably have had bog brushes...

Edit: it would have been prophetic back then as well as it might’ve been the same brand of bog brush that our current owner uses to “clean” his teeth...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I think that’s great, why for years have we always had cuddly animals as mascots when it could be anything loosely related to a sponsor?

So back in the day with Fads we could have had a couple at grown men walking the pitch dressed as paint brushes, although with our luck we’d probably have had bog brushes...

Edit: it would have been prophetic back then as well as it might’ve been the same brand of bog brush that our current owner uses to “clean” his teeth...
    Mascots for the FADs generation:

• Options

Roland to loan him for our under soil heating.
  • Options
    amazing. boiler man is my favourite thing of the day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

West Ham have got one as a vice chairman.
  • Options
    Nailing a 3 foot wave in front of a crowded beach on my kayak.......stacked the next one though.
  • Options

Nailing a 3 foot wave in front of a crowded beach on my kayak.......stacked the next one though.

The difference between you and a right wing politician, the Tory/Republican would have stopped that sentence at Kayak. :wink:
  • Options
    Pictures of dogs, there’s definitely not enough on this football forum....
  • Options
    Mr Blobby.

Absolutely cracks me up.
  • Options
    Mr Blobby, you can't come to New York!
  • Options
    That despite the fact she's forty four and had a child Mrs AUN rocks a bikini better than a lot of women half her age.

#luckyluckyme