Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Shef Wednesday Match Thread 11/4/15

Comments

• 18 mins gone
  • Solly challenges in the area, great, we work it forward to JBG... we're building but then forward, Hutchinson back to Westwood eventually.
  • JBG hardly mentioned so far, mind you the Sheffield guys have not sussed out our players yet.
  • gomez to jonno...cuz....buyens...pass is cut out....gudsun....solly wins a throw
  • So Lavery was challenging Gomez who gets it away... they need to get it under as we have an aerial advantage. JBG wins it off the toes of McGugan, Lees does well to win a header and clear though. Short by Solly from the throw, back to him from Buyens... Lees out again.
  • taken.....solly sends it in.....and church has it.....igor takes a shot......gk
  • Solly encroaches and throws into the area, cross, deflected but Lees keeps it in... Vetokele half-attempt on, sliced, no goal, out of play.
  • Wednesday in their own defence, pass forward by Buxton who finds Lavery, Hutchinson on it halfway line with Zayatte, Buxton again marauding forward but back to Lees who switches to Helan on the left, first time dab doesn't work and we have the ball with a throw.
  • Bolton 1-1 Norwich
  • Corner, coyr
  • Sponsored links:

• they have the ball and we press they lose the ball and we get a throw....gomez....to eagles....Igor now....shoots..blocked....church shoots....corner
  • And we break forward, Vetokele just outside the area, one shot blocked by Lees, Church... turned round the corner by Westwood. Not a tough save but needed to be made.
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
    nearly
    Our fans sing up
  • Great play from Igor.
  • Bollocks, Owls player commentary has stopped
  • Well done Hendo.
  • seth plum said:

To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE

Hoping not to be singing this after the first fence of the National!!! :wink:

COYRRGSA!!!!
  • corner taken..in it comes.....eagles.....sends it in...cuz...gudsun.....cuz...solly crosses....cleared.....buyens losses it......they attack quickly 4 v's 2....great save by henders
  • Buyens tries to pick it up, they break as Lees is quicker on the ball... Lavery, McGugan... Great save by Henderson who narrowed down the angle. Their commentary sounded very excited.
  • Wednesday break 4v2 but Henderson makes a smart save.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kadell Daniel puts Torquay 1-0 up
  • Apparently you'd have put your mortgage on him to put that away.
  • Hendo is just quality.
  • Pete Finch saying Cousins is completely bossing the midfield.
  • cuz has the ball from the gk....gudsun....solly...to church.....they have a throw
  • Brum 0-1 Wolves
  • we win it back......cuz.....church....fox......buyens wins a throw...taken.....they clear......they come forward and go long.....solly heads out they have a throw
  • Wednesday throw in the corner with Helan (their half). They give it away and Buyens on it, back to Church though somehow, can't get a shot away and it's cleared from Buxton so our throw short into Cousins, works forward, poor ball and Lees intercepts, Bus back to Isgrove, sets himself and goes long ,Helan no Solly away only for Bus, Cousins shoves him and it's their FK.
  • Ipswich 1-1 Blackpool
  • taken.....solly clears.....fox and gomez to church...gudsun....eagles....fox....into the box.....shoots..just over the bar
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!